news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-06-2006, 10:52 PM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Seen Logitrax?

Anybody spoken to the cunt lately? He owes me money.
Old 04-06-2006, 11:27 PM   #2
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

whaddup Noel.... and no i havent seen him...lmao... but how u been?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:49 PM   #3
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Whats Good MonKEy?!! I Started A Thread About Your "whereabouts"
Old 04-07-2006, 04:43 AM   #4
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey there my motherfuckin' homeboys. I'm doin' ok. Just remember this cunt every now and then and get a little agitated about him ripping me off. Fucken lying cunt. Just hoping somebody here might be able to help me get in contact with the cunt.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:50 AM   #5
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

What exactly did he do?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:58 AM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

Him and I were tight as far as online acquaintances go, and we started doing a few small trades, like cd for cd type shit. No problems there. All this time we were setting up this big deal where I was gonna send him a bunch of cd's along with a waud of cash, and he was gonna send me a whole lot of cd's I was after. So eventually I sent off my cd's along with $165 cash, and that was the last I heard of the cunt.

Well until Chambermusik was started and he showed up there. Then I contacted the cunt and he fed me all this bullshit about how he sent my stuff but just didn't tell me at the time, and how it must have never made it to me. Lying cunt. Then he told me he felt really bad about it and would send all the shit to me again. Haven't heard from him since.

If you ever see him around, just realise he's a fake lying cunt.
Old 04-07-2006, 05:01 AM   #7
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I'll be sure to do the Evil mokey point and say GET EMMMMMMM

Old 04-07-2006, 11:53 AM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He has not been here since the first time this site crashed or he would have been a mod here.

You are right that he was a Chambermusik for a little while after and then disappeared.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 04:30 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

prolly shootin smack *smh* fuckin logitrash
Old 04-07-2006, 06:16 PM   #10
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

who?

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 11:13 AM   #11
noel411
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
who?
He's just a cunt who used to post here.

If you happen to see him, kick him in the balls and rob him for everything he's got.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #12
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

lmao...you sent him cash??? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #13
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

poor noel... well jus stay active here... we'll wait for em, and chop his head off kid...haha... anyways... what have u been to?? and what cds did u want from him?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #14
noel411
The ABBOTT

Well it was back in the day when I wanted to collect pretty much every Wu related project that had been released, or was in some way available. He was basically just filling the holes in my collection. Doesn't matter now as I've managed to get hold of pretty much everything he was supposed to hook me up with, plus more, and I'm not really interested in collecting Wu related stuff anymore anyway. Just annoys me that the cunt fucked me over.

I've been up to the same old shit. Working, surfing, murdering children and all that shit. I'm leaving today for a 10 day surf trip. Swell is up around 8-10 feet down here at the moment, so that should be good times.

Anyway, have a good one, mate.

Peace, I'm the fuck outta here....
Old 04-08-2006, 08:36 PM   #15
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Watch out for them fuckin sharkies dook