news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #136
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, I don't remember saying I liked the Phillies, but they have won like 5 in a row, so they aren't sucking quite as much lately.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #137
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

wow yankees mhave lost 5 in a row. what is up wit dat. plzzz beat the red soxs take out yer fustrations on the crybaby nation. wah wah we havent won the world sereis in a 10000 years what kind of crap is that. okay i know the crybaby nation won the world sereis in 2004 but wait and see them starting crying 97 years later.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:23 PM   #138
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

I guess people conviently forget that four of our starter pitchers are on the DL.....yet we're still close to .500...... We'll be iight...

Phillip Hughes has a bright future.....

Bosox are our stepsons....act like you know....
Old 04-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #139
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1 View Post
I guess people conviently forget that four of our starter pitchers are on the DL.....yet we're still close to .500...... We'll be iight...

Phillip Hughes has a bright future.....

Bosox are our stepsons....act like you know....
-Hughes is overrated

-Wang seems like a one trick pony

-Pavano's a pussy

-Mussina's body is done

.. Bitch .. ..

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM   #140
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I blame Brian Cashman for not being able to straighten Steinbreinner out. Because George is so fucking old, he thinks this is still Game 4 of the ALDS vs. Seattle in 1996 and we're down 0-7 in the 7th inning about to come back and spank that ass with 9 runs. Our pitching SUCKS. It's the reason we haven't been able to win a World Series since 2000. Pavano IS a pussy. (Why the Yanks didn't get D-Train from Florida or Beckett after that WS is beyond me.) Mussina is wearing down. (Up to now, he was the only reliable guy on the staff and now he's breaking down.) Wang is good. He would fit perfectly in a nice young rotation. He could be 3rd on the Marlins who got a great staff or even 3rd on Toronto behind Burnett/Holliday and I'm sure he'd be #2 behind Johan Santana on the Twins. Phil Hughes.. well shit the kid just started. The Yankees need to go young, and find those jewels in their farm system that helped them in the mid-90's be the dominant team they were.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:01 PM   #141
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

man, im a die hard sox fan and it kills me to see the hate that yankee fans have. i mean i hate the yankees dont get me wrong. but im a reasonable guy and give the yanks credit when they deserve it and stuff. but sometimes i feel like yankee fans will say anything thats negative about the red sox

edit: that wasnt directed at you dirty knowledge

Last edited by jallainINS; 04-27-2007 at 08:06 PM.
jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:26 PM   #142
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I feel ya.. don't get me wrong I RESPECT all players, teams, coaches but when it comes to Yanks/Sox.. you know we love to get on eachother. I'm not one of those Yankee fans who's a "Bleacher Creature" ..don't get me wrong.. but I will stick up for my boys whenever it's needed. Wether I know I'm right or wrong.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM   #143
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

Roger Clemens signs with the Yanks....Woooooo
Old 05-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #144
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Indians, Red Sox, Tigers and Angels are the teams that will be in the playoffs.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #145
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Yes. Don't sleep on the Tigers!!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #146
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Fuck Michigan. Go Bucks.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #147
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Easy now. I never said fuck your team. BTW, Tigers are having a shitty game right now anyways.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #148
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it's a little early to pick all the playoff teams. lol But the Brewers don't look like they are messing around this year, so far. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #149
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Holy shit that Marlin game was incredible last night. Hanley Ramirez runs through the stop sign and the throw at home beats him by a MILE. BUT he slid under the tag! Marlins lost in 10 but down 3-7 to comeback in the 9th was exciting and the way Hanley scored. Mad people left it was probably 100 in the stadium when it happened, lmfao. Anyone see it? Vs the Phils. I was loving the call on Sportscenter this morning by the Phillies announcer.

Oh, and my early season playoff teams are:

NL East: Mets
NL East(Wildcard): Marlins
NL Central: Milwaukee Brewers <--- REAL FN DEAL. GOOD PITCHING.
NL West: L.A. Dodgers

AL East: Redsox
AL East(Wildcard): Yankees
AL Central: Detroit
AL West: Angels
Old 05-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #150
pneumatic
The Preacher

Detroit is killin the Angels right now (8-0)