news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #1486
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I always thought that guy looked a little crazy..

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #1487
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Lets Talk A Little Yankees Baseball This Has Been One Of The Worst Offseason In Recent History I'm Starting To Really Question Brain Cashman. The Whole Debacle With Soriano And Him Not Wanting Him But The Steinbrenners Over Ruled Not Looking Good. With That Said I Liked The Move The Bullpen Should Be A Huge Strength. The Starting Rotation Looking Real Weak If Pettite Dont Come Back. CC Will Be CC Hopefully Hughes Progresses A Little More But Really Can You Ask For More The 18 Wins You Got To Take That If He Can Duplicate It. AJ Burnett Has To Stop Acting Like The Second Coming Of Ollie Perez And Learn How To Pitch. Hopefully Bounce Back Years From Arod Jeter And Tex. I Also Dont Get Why Russell Martin Has The Starting Job It Should Be Up For Grabs With A Competition Against Montero. All In All I Was Dissapointed But I Feel They'll Still Get The Wild Card Hopefully Can Get A Good Pitcher At The Trade Deadline.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:07 AM   #1488
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Without the innings restrictions this season, I think Hughes is going to be a real gem. Had they not bitched around with him last year, he would've probably had a few more wins and you know what; he slowed down.. but only when they started playing those gay typical new Yankee pitcher rules. It's fuckin' disgusting. Ivan Nova I would like to see get a few starts this year again. Let's start bringing up the new blood again. Let's try to hit another Jeter, Bernie, Mo, Pettite, Posada class. It's worth a try to atleast give the young guns a shot. We need another shot of adrenaline in to this team, I know there's a young kid out there with the life we need. I think the starting Catchers should be up for grabs also but just as long as Posada isn't in there man. That arm is done but I still love the bat he's still a doubles machine. AJ needs to fucking go him and A-Rod to the Marlins for Josh Johnson straight up ahahahaa. LOL @ The Young Bosses vs Cashman. It's not looking good. His moves have me baffled. Soriano better fuckin' show up under the NY lights. Tampa is a real laid back, easy place to preform. Speaking of which LOL @ Tampa getting Manny and Damon. I think they take a step back, but still stay in the race somewhat. Boston is going to be tough this year, they won't have a freak injuries year like last. LOL @ us getting Andru Jones too. Oh boy..hahaha.

You know it's never to early to talk about the greatest professional sports franchise in the entire known quadroverse.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 01-25-2011 at 04:09 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #1489
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

sox r gonna be filth this yr.....can't wait for the start of the season
Old 01-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #1490
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

What happened to Papelbon? I thought he was the next Mariano?

Old 01-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #1491
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ i think u have 2 look @ who's behind the plate calling the game on this more than pap being a complete cocky fuck
i think u see alot more of bard this year coming out of the pen than pap

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #1492
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Hahaha I Was Telling My Friend Yanks Need To Get Josh Johnson. But I Agree I'm Looking Forward To Nova Maybe A Bentences Or Banuelos Sighting Sometime This Year. Not Going To Lie With Crawford And Gonzalez With Pedoria And Youkillis Back Shit Even Ellsbury Plus Another Year Under The Belts Of Lester And Bucholz The Red Sox Are Looking Scary.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #1493
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I was watching gay ass Bill Mahr last night because I was bored as fuck and sometimes he is good for a slight chuckle -- but he had a lame bit about how the NFL is democratic and the MLB is republican. It made sense, of course. Not to mention it was totally ripped off by that George Carlin funny bit about baseball vs football, in a way. But what Mr. Mahr forget to mention is that the Yankees aren't the only team that can outspend the small market wannabee greedy owners. The Yankees payroll is the highest for a reason, but there are teams that can compete. And also Mr. Mahr [and other baseball haters] forget to realize at the end of the day baseball is a SPORT. The reason why the Yankees have been getting bounced a lot proves it. At the end of the day it's about HEART, not CASH, and when we lose it's because we lack any of it. So yeah sorry for that ramble but I just hate the baseball haters with a fucking passion. These are the same ass clowns who say "I love baseball tho!" but can't tell you jack shit about the college game. And don't tell me it ain't a damn good game [minus the metal bats which is the whole "College Baseball is lame" argument in a nutshell].

Old 02-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #1494
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Ivan Nova Looked Good Today I Know It's Early But Thats Good To See. Bentences Flame Throwing Out There I Wish The Yankess Didnt Baby There Pitchers Like They Do. Banuelos Pitches Tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #1495
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Heard AJ retired 6 straight today and heard his delivery is looking a bit better this year SO FAR I hope AJ is ready to get his shit together.

I think Yankee fans are all in together on the whole "pitching rules" bullshit the Yankees seem to be so adament in standing behind these days..

Old 03-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #1496
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

They Yankees have a huge advantage in being able to compete every year, you can't deny that.

You can buy a competitive team, but not a championship.

Still, there is a reason why team like KC, Pitt and such NEVER compete. Part of the reason is organizational, because teams like Minnesota, Cleveland, Milwaukee can compete but it ebbs and flows.

One of the main reason the Indians were so competitive in the 90s was the new stadium and huge revenues from merchandise sales and always selling out.

But they still couldnt afford to keep the mega free agents. They lost ever single one...Thome, Belle, Ramirez, Sabathia and Lee(both traded but both would have left)...we are talking Hall of Famers and Cy Young winners.

It also depends on the owner in mid to small market teams.

Dick Jacobs bought low and sold the team at a premium. The Dolans, who also fucked up the Knicks, are alot cheaper and won't spend as much.

But there is a way to win by developing young talent and locking them up for 5-6 years and making a run, than trading them before their contract expires and getting top prospects.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #1497
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
KC, Pitt and such NEVER compete.
add my favorite team, Baltimore, to that list.

ALTHOUGH, THIS IS THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

haha

on a somewhat serious note, Dontrelle Willis was demoted by the Reds to the minor leagues.

Oh, how the somewhat mighty, have somewhat fallen.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #1498
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It is a damn shame about my boy D-Train. I remember when Dontrelle was a young gun with the city of Miami on his back, he was the fucking man down here, he could have been in the molds of Dan Marino, D-Wade and Michael Irvin with the talent he had early, but he just fell off. Even in the World Series year, he had started to decline and we saw signs of his future failures, couldn't keep it over the plate, lost his movement, got rocked. Thus he was coming outta the penn in the World Series. D-Train had it and he was made to be a SUPERSTAR, but the league just caught up to his shit. I wouldn't mind a Dontrelle comeback but it seems bleak. The guy maybe just got in over his head early and couldn't handle the pressure of being a great pitcher. Sad story indeed, the guy REALLY loves the game and you can tell he's a natural.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #1499
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Lolastros

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:07 PM   #1500
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I was watching gay ass Bill Mahr last night because I was bored as fuck and sometimes he is good for a slight chuckle -- but he had a lame bit about how the NFL is democratic and the MLB is republican. It made sense, of course. Not to mention it was totally ripped off by that George Carlin funny bit about baseball vs football, in a way. But what Mr. Mahr forget to mention is that the Yankees aren't the only team that can outspend the small market wannabee greedy owners. The Yankees payroll is the highest for a reason, but there are teams that can compete. And also Mr. Mahr [and other baseball haters] forget to realize at the end of the day baseball is a SPORT. The reason why the Yankees have been getting bounced a lot proves it. At the end of the day it's about HEART, not CASH, and when we lose it's because we lack any of it. So yeah sorry for that ramble but I just hate the baseball haters with a fucking passion. These are the same ass clowns who say "I love baseball tho!" but can't tell you jack shit about the college game. And don't tell me it ain't a damn good game [minus the metal bats which is the whole "College Baseball is lame" argument in a nutshell].

i hear you 100% about the baseball haters dude. it's funny how someone is so quick to talk shit about a sport that they clearly don't know 1 thing about. i think if anyone truly knew baseball they wouldn't hate it. i used to argue with fellow students in school on that shit and i used to lose patience and try to start a fight. but anyways the things these dumb asses say like "baseball takes no talent, they just hit a ball and a run" etc. if baseball took no talent it wouldn't be the nation's sport nor being played on TV nor called a sport for that matter. it's even more irritating knowing you're the one in the argument who is right about everything and they're still ignorant and keep talking shit and there's no hope to convince the other motherfucker they're an idiot. but yea i hate those baseball haters, dude, they're fucking stupid. people that say what you just said give me hope, peace.

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote