news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #1546
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms
Default When do MLB teams play their post-poned games?

Yankees have 3 post-poned games so far and most teams played 3 more games than them, and it ruins my satisfaction when i look at the standings

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #1547
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

They reschedule the games. They usually schedule a doubleheader the next time those teams meet in the stadium the game was cancelled at.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #1548
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the Yankees case, because their popularity is so high, they usually reschedule later in the season so they can get two gates in a day-night doubleheader. Teams that suck often reschedule the next day as a back to back doubleheader with one gate. The Mets have done that twice this year already.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #1549
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

thanks fellas. beautifulrock your dog gif is fucking hilarious hahaha

Old 04-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #1550
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Indians still kicking ass. i hope they keep this up. Marlins are doing good surprisingly. my Yankees are showing inconsistency as a team, some of our players are improving though.

Old 04-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #1551
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

rookie phenom Alex White went 6 strong innings.

I wonder if he'll stay in the rotation, he's going to be a good one. i love the youngsters on this team.

they got depth at starter and in the bullpen.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:40 PM   #1552
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Marlins blow the 2nd Josh Johnson win of the year. 7 scorless innings for JJ.
They blew 7 of his games last year.
Still playing well, but have to be PERFECT in situations like these where they HAVE THE GAME if they wanna be able to contend with Philly all year.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #1553
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

come on you losers( angels) keep the boston fag soxs in last place. so is it redsox or red soxs? who cares. tonite jered weaver will prove if hes worthy of being in the same league like cliff lee roy halladay and who ever.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #1554
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This idiot can't be tried as an adult? And what's the stupid reason for that?

-Cops: Boy robbed stricken Pittsburgh Pirates usher

PITTSBURGH Police have arrested a 17-year-old boy accused of robbing an usher who worked at the baseball stadium where the Pittsburgh Pirates play after he stopped his car while having a heart attack on his way home from an extra-inning game.

Police aren't identifying the suspect because of his age. They said Tuesday he approached the car and pulled out 58-year-old driver Michael Schacht, who had been slumped over and in distress. They say he stole the man's wallet and drove off in his car, leaving him on the ground.

Police were puzzled by the man's death because he had only a superficial head injury when he was found April 10 a mile from PNC Park.

The suspect doesn't qualify to be charged as an adult. He's being taken to a juvenile detention facility.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:08 PM   #1555
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Killebrew ends fight vs cancer, looks to hospice

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...wins-killebrew

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #1556
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

fucking Tribe baby. i was at the game tonight....place went nuts after Hafners game winner.

some seattle fan was talking mad shit, wouldnt even look at me when i was running my mouth
Old 05-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #1557
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
fucking Tribe baby. i was at the game tonight....place went nuts after Hafners game winner.

some seattle fan was talking mad shit, wouldnt even look at me when i was running my mouth
I have no idea why. We fucking suck.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #1558
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i give him credit for supporting his team through thick and thin
Old 05-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #1559
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

You know when the Tribe is playing better than the Yankees, it's gotta be May.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #1560
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

shiiit.....or October when we're knocking your ass outta the playoffs.

The Jorge Posada, Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera era is over....ya'll better get some PROSPECTS....thats they way teh game is going. You cant trade old fucks with big contracts because no one but the yankees can pay em.

regardless, this rain really sucks. two PPDs in a row and its supposed to rain all week.

La Nina