news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #1576
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
I feel like, if my White Sox can get to .500 baseball by the All Star break that they will have a good chance to make the playoffs. But the bullpen still isn't figured out, Pierre's struggling, Adam Dunn was a waste of money so far, Rios is playing like a bitch again, And our pitchers have low fucking ERA's and the lineup doesn't back them up on so many days. Peavy's constantly injured except short 2 week stints in between his fat overpaid contract. Santos fucking blew a 2 run lead when he had 2 outs 2 strikes in the 9th inning. Can you believe that shit/!?!??!?!? After seeing Jenks choke so many times last year I can't say this feels any worse. Red Sox can try to rely on him now.

As an all time White Sox fan, I've noticed that Ozzie Guillen is a good players coach and takes the heat off the players but he never seems to know how to manage the pitchers and bullpen. White Sox usually lose games in late innings.

Verlander is lights out and the Tiger's lineup is solid. but you gotta get past the Tribe first. don't get your hopes up bruh bruh

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1577
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Nice! Mariners take the first game of the series with the Phlllies, and finally brought up our best prospect. Now if the Rangers would just lose a game or two so we can take the lead in the division...
Old 06-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #1578
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Hopefully getting Hafner back can help the lineup score some fucking runs. Im not banking on it. They need to trade for a third baseman who can hit.

I still like the pitching.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #1579
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Hall of Fame manager Dick Williams

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...rn=mlb-wp11887

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:58 AM   #1580
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.registerguard.com/web/sports/26573101-41/morton-pirates-pittsburgh-game-inning.html.csp

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #1581
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Minor League Baseball Play By Play Man Quits On Air

Written by Matt Yoder | 18 July 2011
http://awfulannouncing.com/2011-arti...medium=twitter

The Lake County Fielders are a minor league baseball team that plays their baseball in Lake County just north of Chicago in the North American League. The Fielders are partially owned by actor Kevin Costner, known for his own Minor League baseball exploits in Bull Durham. The Fielders also happen to be the worst run organization in professional sports. Yes, even worse than the LA Clippers, Dodgers, or Mets. Earlier this month, former MLB manager Tim Johnson and LCF players quit over not being payed by deadbeat managing partner Rich Ehrenreich. Acting manager Pete LaCock (bwahaha) then produced one of the most ridiculous baseball games known to mankind against Jose Canseco's Yuma Scorpions earlier this month. I'll let Matt Lindner (who also sent in the clip) of Bloguin's great baseball blog The Outside Corner explain...

What unfolded after was one of the most bizarre baseball games on any level. Acting Fielders manager Pete LaCock put out a sort of opposite day lineup, with pitchers playing in the field and position players pitching. Canseco responded in kind, wanting to level the playing field and leaving his team with a battery consisting of himself on the hill and former Rays outfield prospect Joey Gathright playing catcher for the first time in his life. LaCock's debut as Fielders manager would prove to be his swan song as well, as he wound up quitting himself following the game due to the payroll dispute.

In a testament to just how strange this game actually was, Canseco pitched more like former teammate Dave Stewart than he did when he made his Major League pitching debut for the Texas Rangers, a start that ended in an arm injury requiring Tommy John surgery. Canseco used a knuckleball to hold the Fielders' makeshift lineup to one run en route to an 8-3 victory before a reported crowd of several thousand surely bewildered fans.

Last week, the Fielders made minor adjustments to the roster, trading nine players and releasing fourteen more. The Fielders play in a makeshift temporary stadium outside Chicago and there's no word on if the new roster of players are actually getting paid or not (they have lost 5 straight but remain 25-20 on the season). To add to all of the insanity, Fielders play by play man Qumar Zaman (seen here trying out for the Wrigley Field PA job) then took it upon himself to quit his job on air after a recent game. Listen and be thankful that you don't work for the Lake County Fielders...
A crappy minor league team owned by kevin costner losing to a team owned by jose canseco who took the mound. pitchers playing field positions. batters pitching. lol you couldn't make this up.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:47 AM   #1582
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CC came damn close tonight and I really think the 30 minute rain delay hurt his perfect game but still a damn good performance and the best pitcher in the league remains on top of his game with his 15th win. Didn't win that until August last year I think he's 20 bound for sure and maybe a few more, this dude is on a fucking mission to show NY he's worth everything. David Cone was in the house for the game it's a shame CC couldn't join him in Perfect Gameville.

Pirates are playing really fucking good for...well..the Pirates...and right now are in the 19th inning vs Atlanta..wow.

Lol @ Obama's exchange with Brian Wilson at the white house

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 07-27-2011 at 12:53 AM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #1583
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Old 07-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #1584
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Old 07-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #1585
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i haven't lost sleep over a pirate game since that 1992 nlcs game... until last night. fucking umpire

Old 07-27-2011, 05:33 PM   #1586
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i haven't lost sleep over a pirate game since that 1992 nlcs game... until last night. fucking umpire

I think he tagged him. Ump blew that call. I can't believe the Pirates are only 1 game out of first.

My White Sox are 3.5 games back out of first in a weak division. We just dealt our expiring contract Edwin Jackson to the Jays for a reliever and a decent pitching prospect. We also unloaded 3B Teahen's contract for much needed cap space.

Alex Rios and Adam Dunn are BUMS. Alex Rios has been benched for a rookie De Aza playing CF for us who just hit a HR in his first AB for us since being called up from AAA Charlotte. We pay Adam Dunn and Rios over $20 Million per year and neither of them can hit .200 for us.

Ervin Santana pitched a no hitter against Cleveland, but they still got a run? How did that happen?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 PM   #1587
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Art has a Sid Bream stache

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #1588
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

At my age, I got sid bream's knees

Old 07-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #1589
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Of course, the very minute I post about that game.. the Buccos get screwed. Bleh. Sorry Art.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:51 PM   #1590
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

White Sox win first of 3 game series vs. the red sox. 3 games behind Detroit for first place and gained a game on Cleveland who apparently just resorted to throwing at the batters when they were down 7-0 in the 4th before eventually losing 12-0. Indians are falling apart:

White Sox go up against Lester tomorrow. Going to be a tough game.