news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #1606
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mr. Psychotic keeps up the good work

--Milton Bradley arrested at a home in Los Angeles

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...-miltonbradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #1607
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Speaking of deranged people, The Marlins hired Guillen as head coach?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2011, 12:11 AM   #1608
netscape check two
N.I.

What a meltdown by the Red Sox, pathetic.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #1609
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hahahahahaha, ahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahhahaha

ahahahahahaha

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #1610
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ this scrub

Perfect: Dodgers’ Eugenio Velez sets record with 0-for-37 season

-http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Perfect-Dodgers-8217-Eugenio-Velez-sets-recor?urn=mlb-wp21402

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-29-2011, 04:15 PM   #1611
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

such an epic failure requires a sacrifice. who will it be?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #1612
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^"breaking bad" got fired.

How bout that Ivan Nova?

Old 10-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #1613
netscape check two
N.I.

Jeter strikes out again in the 9th.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #1614
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Go tigers!!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 10-04-2011, 01:55 AM   #1615
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Wade coming outta the fuckin woodwork lol

AJ is going to have the game of his life tomorrow.

And yes Valverde, we will be goin' back to the boogie down

Old 10-06-2011, 11:45 PM   #1616
THE W
ISRAELITE

tiger uppercut!!!

Last edited by THE W; 10-06-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #1617
netscape check two
N.I.

A Rod blows it

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #1618
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yanks and Sox out?

success
Old 10-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #1619
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

28 will have to wait.

Good luck on......5, Detroit.

Indians will never sniff the World Series again, don't hate Dooch.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #1620
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Granderson hitting 40 homeruns this year? LOL.

build a real ballpark...the legacy is tainted even moreso now.....Mr. Florida