news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #1651
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Nine more people claim abuse by late Red Sox clubhouse chief

BOSTON (AP)—Nine more men are accusing a now-dead Boston Red Sox clubhouse manager of sexual abuse, including assaults at Fenway Park and Memorial Stadium, former home of the Baltimore Orioles.

Attorney Mitchell Garabedian said 11 men have now come forward to him to claim abuse by Donald Fitzpatrick between the 1960s and early 1990s.

Ten of the men worked in their teens as clubhouse attendants, including eight who worked for the Red Sox and two for the Orioles. Another man says he was 12 when Fitzpatrick lured him to his Randolph home with promises of baseball memorabilia, then molested him.
Ron Shelton, a former Orioles attendant, said Fitzpatrick molested him twice, the first time after cornering him in an equipment room in 1990 at Memorial Stadium.

“I just want to know, `Why did this happen?’ He violated me,” Shelton said at a news conference with Garabedian in Boston on Monday.

Fitzpatrick, who died in 2005, resigned from the Red Sox in 1991 after the first of the charges against him. In 2002, he pleaded guilty to attempted sexual battery on a child under 12. The Red Sox have also settled a lawsuit by seven Florida men who claimed Fitzpatrick abused them.

Counting the newest allegations, 21 men in three states have accused Fitzpatrick of sexual abuse.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if there were hundreds of victims of Donald Fitzpatrick out there,” Garabedian said. “Pedophiles don’t stop until they’re caught, or until they pass away. They just do not stop and he had a 30-year reign.”

Garabedian said he’s asking for $5 million for each victim from the Orioles or Red Sox, depending on which team they worked for when Fitzpatrick allegedly abused them.

He called on the Red Sox to release any information they have about Fitzpatrick, including any documents related to abuse charges or if there are any confidential settlements.

Garabedian also said he’s considering asking the state attorney general to conduct an investigation into Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick’s death ended the possibility of criminal charges against him, and Garabedian said no civil action is possible in at least nine of his 11 cases because the statute of limitations has expired.

But he said the team should have known what was going on, and the current Sox owners have a responsibility to the victims, even though the alleged abuse happened under a different group of owners.

Garabedian is a prominent attorney for clergy sex abuse victims in Boston and he repeatedly compared the Red Sox to the Boston Archdiocese, saying the team was being equally silent about the abuse at Fenway Park.

“Another cathedral in Boston has a dirty little secret,” he said.

The Red Sox on Monday released the same statement by team attorney Daniel Goldberg that they released when the first of Garabedian’s clients came forward in December. The statement said Fitzpatrick’s action were “abhorrent” and noted he was forced out by a previous ownership group as soon as the accusations became known.

“The club is unaware of any specifics regarding the matters brought forward recently by these individuals but, given the sensitive nature of the matter, will not have further comment,” the statement read.

The Orioles did not comment.

On Monday, Shelton said his work as the visiting teams’ clubhouse attendant was a “dream” job. Shelton, then 17, was based in Baltimore and would dress in the visitor’s uniform and assist with various duties, including working as their batboy and handling the equipment. He even played catch with players and signed autographs.

Shelton, 38, said Fitzpatrick seemed friendly when they met and insisted people call him “Fitz.” But he said Fitzpatrick first molested him after finding him alone in the equipment room and convincing him to take off his shirt after admiring his physique. After it was over, Fitzpatrick left with the instructions: “Be good.”

“I felt that meant … don’t tell nobody what happened, and I’ll see you the next time,” Shelton said.

Shelton said he dreaded the Red Sox return trip to Baltimore that year and tried unsuccessfully to avoid Fitzpatrick when he was molested a second time. He said he quit the job after the season due to anxiety over what happened, then vowed never to talk about it, thinking he was the only victim and no one would believe him.

But he said after allegations against Fitzpatrick came out last year, he decided to come forward to help other victims.

“I can help them out by saying, `This person, he was a monster, and you’re not the only one that this happened to,”’ he said.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-redsox-abuseallegations

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #1652
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Jose Canseco is trying to come back to MLB?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...170638242.html

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #1653
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Jose Canseco is trying to come back to MLB?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...170638242.html

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #1654
check two
N.I.

- 49 year-old Moyer earns spot in Rockies rotation

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-rockies-moyer

Quote:
Old 04-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #1655
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta

Ubaldo Jimenez is a dumbass. He received a five-game suspension for the hit on Troy Tulowitzki.

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #1656
check two
N.I.

Jamie Moyer becomes the oldest pitcher to ever win a MLB game.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:11 AM   #1657
check two
N.I.

Pudge Rodríguez retires

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ivan-ro...9557--mlb.html

Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 11:57 PM   #1658
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think this could be the year that the Orioles contend for 2nd place in the east. they may have to bring back the GOD Earl Weaver to do it though.

right now they are 10-7 and tied for first with 3 other teams.

in other orange and grey news, the Ironman Cal Ripken came through the town the other day and hammered some nails and shit for some peeps who's house was destroyed

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...fort-in-Joplin

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:05 AM   #1659
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1660
check two
N.I.

-MLB will suspend Tigers' Delmon Young for assaulting a man and yelling racist slurs at another person.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...6pLid%3D156670

Quote:
Old 05-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #1661
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Right before Bryce Harpers 1st MLB hit.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #1662
check two
N.I.

weirdo

Quote:
Old 05-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #1663
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Ryan Braun is the man

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #1664
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Yea, Braun is a future HOF'er.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #1665
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

Yu Darvish has been doing a great job this year. Those games he threw against the Tigers and the Yankess a couple weeks ago were amazing.