news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-01-2012, 04:36 AM   #1666
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

Washington Nationals are a big surprise.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #1667
daffy duck
Veteran Member

daffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal sondaffy duck prodigal son

No-hitter by Jered Weaver.
daffy duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #1668
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Former Yankees outfielder charged with sexual abuse of youth

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...180510501.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #1669
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what do you think about the Rays new uniforms?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #1670
netscape check two
N.I.

-Curt Schilling says he is ‘tapped out’ financially after the failure of his video game company

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...6849--mlb.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #1671
netscape check two
N.I.

-Rookie of the year retires

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lhp-wil...5480--mlb.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #1672
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Detroit Tigers' Justin Verlander named American League starter for All-Star Game

AP PhotoDetroit Tigers starting pitcher Justin Verlander walks to the dugout after being relieved against the Boston Red Sox. Verlander was named the AL starting pitcher for Tuesday's All-Star Game

Published: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 11:15 PM Updated: Monday, July 09, 2012, 1:20 AM
James Schmehl

DETROIT -- Detroit Tigers right-hander Justin Verlander can add another crowning achievement to his already impressive resume.

Verlander was named the American League starting pitcher for Tuesday's All-Star Game, a source told FOX Sports late Sunday.

The decision was made by American League manager Ron Washington and the official announcement will be made at a Monday news conference.

It'll be the first All-Star start for Verlander, a five-time All-Star. He'll be the first Tigers pitcher to start the game since Kenny Rogers in 2006.

This season, Verlander is 9-5 with a 2.58 ERA and is on pace to lead the league in strikeouts and innings pitched for the second consecutive year.

His five complete games matched the most complete games by a Tigers pitcher prior to the All-Star break since Walt Terrell did it in1988.

Verlander and members of his family arrived in Kansas City late Sunday. It's unclear if he has been informed.

Last year, Washington called Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia to inform him that Angels right-hander Jered Weaver was named the AL All-Star starting pitcher. It was Scioscia who informed Weaver.

It's likely that Washington, who is friendly with Tigers manager Jim Leyland, would offer Verlander the same respect.

Verlander was considered a frontrunner to start last year's All-Star Game, but he was he was ruled ineligible to play because he pitched the previous Sunday.

He finished the season 24-5 with a 2.40 ERA and a major league-leading 250 strikeouts en route to being named the American League MVP and Cy Young Award winner.
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #1673
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

did anybody catch the all star game
Old 07-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #1674
netscape check two
N.I.

the american league sucks

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #1675
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

lol agreed they played like amateurs

hey check did you see the red sox vs yankees game?

someone needs to give saltalamacchia his walking papers he batted for 5 innings (4-9) and got struck out everytime
Old 07-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #1676
netscape check two
N.I.

lol no I didn't see it, but I'm hoping Jamie Moyer makes a team again soon.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #1677
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

yanks best team in baseball too bad that bum verlander sucked it up and the dumb ass AL manager had granderson batting 9th to start the all star game lol loser

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #1678
netscape check two
N.I.

Nationals > Yankees

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #1679
netscape check two
N.I.

The Dodgers picked up that bum Hanley Ramirez?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #1680
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote: