news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #166
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

No shit. That was history right there.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:03 AM   #167
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

It must suck to be a Oriols fan this season, first you allow the most points ever in modern baseball and then a rookie pitches a no-hitter against you.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #168
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I didn't know that the Orioles actually have fans?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:17 PM   #169
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

lol^^, they might have had fans in the early to mid 90's

Old 09-23-2007, 06:46 PM   #170
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

anahiemn angels 2007 al west champions.
BRING IT ON BOSTON FAGSOXS.
REMEMBER ANGEL FANS. YANKEES AINT THE ENEMY. BOSTON IS
GO HALOS
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:52 PM   #171
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to the Indians, I eat my words Nicky

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:50 PM   #172
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
anahiemn angels 2007 al west champions.
BRING IT ON BOSTON FAGSOXS.
REMEMBER ANGEL FANS. YANKEES AINT THE ENEMY. BOSTON IS
GO HALOS
yea cuz we never win against you guys in the playoffs for some reason.

Last edited by Storm; 09-23-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:06 PM   #173
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
congrats to the Indians, I eat my words Nicky
Hate to say it, but I agree.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #174
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
yea cuz we never win against you guys in the playoffs for some reason.

thats true, but if halos lose to the yanks I wont be upset.
congrats to the indians
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #175
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I work with a Yankee fan from Brooklyn who been talkin alot of shit saying bring on C.C. and Fausto....aiight. Regular season dont mean shit, were peakin right now. I laugh at the Yankees starters.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #176
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Man Your Crazy The Indians Just Got Dealt The Worst Hand Possible Gettin The Yankees First Round. The Yankees Arent Afarid Of Any Team Right Now Not The Indians Not The Red Sox And Fuck It Not Even The Angels Right Now Just Glad They Dont Get Them In The 5 Game Series. Chien Ming Wang And Andy Pettite Gonna Be Shuttin Shit Down.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #177
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll be smiling after the playoffs when the Yankees go another season without winning the World Series, lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #178
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Man Your Crazy The Indians Just Got Dealt The Worst Hand Possible Gettin The Yankees First Round. The Yankees Arent Afarid Of Any Team Right Now Not The Indians Not The Red Sox And Fuck It Not Even The Angels Right Now Just Glad They Dont Get Them In The 5 Game Series. Chien Ming Wang And Andy Pettite Gonna Be Shuttin Shit Down.
You don't have to be scared to get beat. The 98 Indians team that lost to the Yankees wasn't scared of them. They had the best lineup in baseball with Thome and Ramirez leading the way....in the playoffs it comes down to pitching.
If you feel comfortable with Pettitte and Wang being your top two guys...then thats your opinion.
I'd suffice to say that most people would take C.C. and Carmona over Pettitte and Wang.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #179
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

They Should Of Been Scared In 98 The Yankees Only Won 114 Games That Season. What Has C.C. And Carmona Done In The Playoffs? Pettitte Has Won Some Very Big Playoff Games He's Won Some Big World Series Games He Steps It Up In The Playoffs.

Last edited by baby jesus; 09-28-2007 at 01:35 PM.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:43 AM   #180
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
They Should Of Been Scared In 98 The Yankees Only Won 114 Games That Season. What Has C.C. And Carmona Done In The Playoffs? Pettitte Has Won Some Very Big Playoff Games He's Won Some Big World Series Games He Steps It Up In The Playoffs.
Pettitte and the rest of them are old. They are fucking hittable. C.C. and Carmona are in their primes. So is the whole team. Yankee fans dont know shit. THey booed the shit out of A Rod. That just shows you how retarded they are.