news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-24-2013, 04:51 PM   #1816
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's awesome!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:17 PM   #1817
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Redsox in 6 I would say (this coming from a yanks fan)

since the bombing the boston teams have been stepping up their game
Bruins, Redsox, and maybe it will trickle down to the Pats.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #1818
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

World Series games should not end like it did tonight.

Old 10-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #1819
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

They can't change a rule cause it's late in the game though. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:38 AM   #1820
hectis
Vic

I agree with that. The rule has to be adjusted in the offseason.

Old 10-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #1821
hectis
Vic

Game three ended in a obstruction call, and game four ends in a pickoff; both first in World Series history.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:35 AM   #1822
hectis
Vic

Congrats to The RedSox for winning the 2013 World Series!!!!

Old 12-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #1823
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Mark Prior retires seven years after throwing final major league pitch

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/mark-...819-slideshow/

Quote:
Old 12-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #1824
check two
N.I.

What do you's think about the MLB banning collusions at home plate?

Quote:
Old 12-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #1825
hectis
Vic

Am not sure. They are talking about it on Mike and Mike, and I can see both points.

Old 01-11-2014, 02:28 PM   #1826
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

I don't care for baseball and I can't wait to stop seeing the Rodriguez story show up in Google News.

Suspended for 162 games/entire season.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/baseball/ml...ames-1.2492992
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:53 PM   #1827
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
What do you's think about the MLB banning collusions at home plate?
they're making so many changes to the game nowadays pretty soon it's gonna be robotic. why i love baseball so much is the grit and old fashioned guts these players have..kinda like how your grandfather maybe was a street kid in the 50's like that way of old fashioned guts. but whatever, it's cool

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:39 PM   #1828
check two
N.I.

--- Curt Schilling diagnosed with cancer

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...5080--mlb.html

Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 08:46 PM   #1829
check two
N.I.

RIP to Hall of Famer Ralph Kiner

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...6678--mlb.html

Quote:
Old 02-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #1830
hectis
Vic

Rest In Peace.