news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #181
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

On The A-rod Thing Ive Been To A Lot Of Games Since He Became A Yankee I Didnt Like The Booing I Use To Tell People To Shut Up And Sit Down But I Dont Think That Proves Yankee Fans Are Retarded. New York Fans Are Passionate And If There Not Happy With You For Not Hitting In The Clutch Which He Really Wasnt Then There Gonna Let You Know No Matter Who You Are.

I Dont See How Carmona Is In His Prime He's In His Second Year And Hes Only Had One Good Season He's Gotta Have A Lot More Of Those Before I Consider Him A Legit Starter. Sabitha Is Hittable To I Rather Face Him Then John Lackey, Josh Beckett, Santana, And Halladay. The Lineup Really Whos Gonna Hit Hafner I Much Rather Face Him The Vlad, Ortiz, And Manny. The Rest Of The Line Up Including Sizemore Can Be Shutdown. Whos Gonna Hurt The Yankees Peralta, Blake, Garko HAhahaha. Even You Boy Lebron Knows The Deal. But Will Have To Wait And See When The Series Starts I'm Lookin Forward To Some Playoff Baseball.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #182
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LeBron is a front runner...he don't know shit about baseball. He's a football guy first and foremost and the Buckeyes and Browns are his teams so he gets a pass.

Carmona's stuff is some of the best in the league. Be careful what you wish for. Thats not me talking, thats everyone in baseball. If C.C. is hittable, than what would you call the Yankees starting pitching?

THe Indians are in the top three in home runs in the league. IF you know anything about baseball, you know pennants are won with pitchings and defense.

Yankee fans aren't passionate...they're assholes. Like Philly and Boston fans. You guys aint loyal to shit. People go there for money, not the fans. Don't play ya'self....
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:02 PM   #183
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Oh trust me.. we're passionate.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #184
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

all fans are passionate..your not saying anything.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:58 PM   #185
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

A-rod couldnt hit when he was most needed. The last 4 games of the 04' alcs he hit under .200 and i believe under maybe under.100. We had and have a reason to boo him. And, yes i know everybody else in the line-up couldnt hit but he's the star player getting paid the most bucks to perform at the highest level and he couldnt do that at all. Oh and Yankees fan are passionate too, your just too ignorant to see that

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 07:13 PM   #186
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quiet Storm View Post
A-rod couldnt hit when he was most needed. The last 4 games of the 04' alcs he hit under .200 and i believe under maybe under.100. We had and have a reason to boo him. And, yes i know everybody else in the line-up couldnt hit but he's the star player getting paid the most bucks to perform at the highest level and he couldnt do that at all. Oh and Yankees fan are passionate too, your just too ignorant to see that
All fans are passionate you retard. Go to any fucking college or high school football game and you'll find it. Ignorance has nothing to do with it jackass. Keep booing A-Rod, a hall of famer and possibly home run king. THat is IGNORANT.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #187
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

you said Yankees fans arent passionate. And, now your calling me a retard for saying yankees fans are passionate fans too, think before you speak. He was boo'ed when it was necessary. Ever great player has been boo'ed plenty of times in their career, it so happens, you hear about Alex Rodriquez being boo'ed so much because of who he is and what he has accomplished already in his career also because of the team he plays for.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #188
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Good to see the Yankees lose once again. Yet again they will be gone in the first round of the playoffs. Alex Rodriguez is real close to breaking the all time post season record of most at bats in a row, away from home, without a hit.

Too bad the Red Sox won again, but if they win their series, they will go down in the next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #189
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Check 2, good to see your mom stuffing cock down her throat.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:19 AM   #190
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I'm about to stuff A Rod's cock down my throat again
Too much info.

Quote:
Old 10-08-2007, 12:24 AM   #191
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Dick in my throat makes me go

Old 10-08-2007, 12:27 AM   #192
check two
N.I.

You must be pretty bored today. lol

Quote:
Old 10-08-2007, 12:34 AM   #193
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I thought we were playing that cool game called Immaturity. My bad.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #194
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Yankees lost to a better team...Steinbrennar is an asshole the way he is treating Torre. You can't buy championships every year. It may work every now and then...the yankees best teams didn't have the mega stars.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:03 AM   #195
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Man I Gotta Say I Was Off Base The Indians Proved There A Really Really Good Team In The Realm Of The Yankees And Red Sox. They Came To Play And The Yankees Didnt. I Think They Exposed Wang A Little Bit In This Series He's Not As Good As I Thought He Was. I Just Hope They Take Out Boston I Doubt It Though Unfortunatly The Only Team That Was Gonna Stop Boston Was The Yankees And They Just Didnt Get It Done.