news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-05-2007, 08:29 AM   #331
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
MIggy and Dontrelle to Detroit.. WOOOOOOWWW... Detroit's gonna BALL this upcoming season.. watch out Boston and New York..i'm still not buying the LA Angels though.

Yanks not going down queitly though. I'm hearing about a possible Dan Harren pickup. THAT would be sweet. Wouldn't be a Johan.. but damn close. If Boston does get Santana believe the Yankees ain't gonna just sit there and not get something big. I'm liking Dan Harren because we probably wouldn't have to give an arm and a leg like for santana...
I just saw that last night, and were only giving up some prospects that I don't really care about.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:11 AM   #332
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Damn I didn't see that coming. Detroit got a bargain.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 09:39 AM   #333
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Detriot Took A Big Step Up With That Trade They Took That Step Up To Powerhouse Team Like Yankees And Boston. I'm Kind Of Happy The Yankees Arent Gettin Santana He's Great And I Would Love To Have Him But I Really Didnt Want To Give Up All The Prospects They Were Talkin About. Boston Is Possibly Gonna Get Him For Less Then The Yanks Were Gonna Have To Give Up In My Opinion. I Heard Oakland Is Asking For Pretty Much The Same Deal For Haren As Minnesota Is For Santana So I Say Fuck It The Only Player I'd Think About Givin That Much For Is Santana Himself.

Its Time For Chamberlin, Hughes, And Ian Kennedy Era To Begin I'm Looking Forward To It.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:57 AM   #334
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yo, Baby, I ain't know that about Dan HArren though(that their asking for all our guys as well).. now that you informed me.. I say fuck it, let that Era you begin - that sounds nice. We still got A-Rod and you know he'll be ballin in the season. It's all about the playoffs with him. Yanks though regardless of any moves this year can't slack like last year in the record. From start to finish we gotta put teams down and cut their throat. We can't let Boston take the AL east this year. Because it looks like the AL is going to dominate again this year and I'm thinking off the bat the playoffs are automatically:

Yanks
BoSox
Angels
Tigers

I don't think we can let a garbage team like the Tribe, Mariners or even the Twins to sneak in this year and we have to fight them for a Wild Card spot.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 AM   #335
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Philly taking the east baby J-Roll says 100 wins.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:15 AM   #336
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

when did he say that? what are Phillies off season acquisitions so far? I haven't been up to date with the off season this year.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:34 AM   #337
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

He said it a while ago. so far we got Brad Lidge in a trade with Houston for Michael Bourn, Geoff Geary and a prospect. This moves Myers back to the starting rotation. We also got Geoff Jenkins from Milwaukee, Chad Durbin from Arizona I think. signed So Taguchi to a 1 year deal. He was on St. Louis. We lost Aaron Rowand to San Fran. the muts got johnny estrada and ryan church but lost paul lo dickhead and lastings asshole. im not concerned with the others cuz they suck...as do the muts.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #338
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Jimmy Rollins is my favorite player. Ive watched him ever since he was in the minors. Die hard Philly fan since I was little. I kno your gonna make fun of me since the Eagles suck.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:59 AM   #339
Storm
Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
He said it a while ago. so far we got Brad Lidge in a trade with Houston for Michael Bourn, Geoff Geary and a prospect. This moves Myers back to the starting rotation. We also got Geoff Jenkins from Milwaukee, Chad Durbin from Arizona I think. signed So Taguchi to a 1 year deal. He was on St. Louis. We lost Aaron Rowand to San Fran. the muts got johnny estrada and ryan church but lost paul lo dickhead and lastings asshole. im not concerned with the others cuz they suck...as do the muts.
ohh ok, yea you guys do look like your going to contend again this upcoming year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenArms6 View Post
Jimmy Rollins is my favorite player. Ive watched him ever since he was in the minors. Die hard Philly fan since I was little. I kno your gonna make fun of me since the Eagles suck.
I'm not that type of fan even though I hate what McNab has done to us the past years lol.

Old 12-28-2007, 01:10 AM   #340
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

lol ya especially that game when he scrambled like a madman!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #341
Storm
Vatican

Santana to Mets, whats everybody think of that?

Old 01-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #342
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm not sure yet...im assuming the Mets gave up alot of young talent to get him. Santana had a shitty year last year. The Indians went 4-0 against him...I think he was overworked and he's not a big guy to begin with. He may have had his best years already, but I still think he has some good ones left...
But I dont think he will be the dominating force he was....He'll be an all star, just not a cy young guy.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #343
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I guess he's considered the best pitcher in baseball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:57 PM   #344
Storm
Vatican

They gave up Carlos Gomez, Phil Humber and two other prospects I never heard of.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:07 AM   #345
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I guess he's considered the best pitcher in baseball?
I guess people forgot about Beckett, Sabathia and Roy Halliday just to name a few.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote