news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #391
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

No Phillies?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #392
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Got To Say I Would Love To See The Royals Start Winning And There Def Improving But That Division And The Amercian League As Whole Is Just So Tough. But There Making Strides Bannister Is Ill, I Like Grienke But He Needs To Start Developing In To The Ace I Always Expected Him To Be. Soria Is A Pretty Good Closer And I Think Gordon Is Primed For His Breakout Year As Well.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #393
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
No Phillies?
No way.
Old 03-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #394
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The only thing with the Royals is that they seem like they are constantly rebuilding, they never take that step up. Its weird. Its like they are perpetuallly trying to get younger.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #395
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
No way.
No Phillies...

Old 03-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #396
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
No Phillies...
LOL
Old 03-28-2008, 02:39 PM   #397
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Phillies?

Old 03-28-2008, 03:06 PM   #398
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mets!!!!!!
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #399
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I would think the Phillies are the favorite to win that division, but it should be close again.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:49 AM   #400
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Tigers are tough, but there pitching is not so tough. And the Indians probably have the best in baseball, so it will be an interesting contrast. Im looking forward to the rivalry and talking shit to 11th chamber all summer.
I love how the Indians beat the Yankees and they're the best shit since sliced bread. BEST in Baseball? Are you fucking joking me? The Indians will be battling the Chicago White Sox this year for 2nd in the division; the Tigers are Mack Daddy of the Central this year -- get your shit together.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:54 AM   #401
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Counting Out The Yankees Not Wise. The American League Is Tougher Then Ever But The Yanks Always Find A Way. I Know He's Been Banged Up So Far But Isnt Pettitte The Guy Who Shut Down Your Team In The Playoffs?
I can't believe we didn't beat them that game, Pettite was dealing. Carmonas was too though. That was the gnat game where Joba blew it. Still though...I don't buy in to Carmonas, especially the rest of that staff.

Didn't Westbrook, Carmonas and Sabbathia get absolutely rocked by Boston when BoSox won 3 in a row last year when the Indians were up 3 games to 1? Yeah I think in the last 3 games that awesome fucking pitching staff gave up 30 runs. Boston outscored 'em 30-5 after going down 3-1 in the series, hahaha. Great staff!

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-29-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:06 AM   #402
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I would think the Phillies are the favorite to win that division, but it should be close again.
Well keeping in mind the Met's choking last year, anything can happen. I'd assume that this is the year the Mets actually finish out the season and take of buisness instead of stumbling down the stretch. I expect the Phillies to snatch up that Wild Card spot though.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #403
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Your just mad cuz we bounced your old ass team from the playoffs. Convincingly. Sabathia only won the Cy Young and Carmona was a 22 year old 19 game winner whom almost everyone collectively in the league (hitters) says has some of the nastiest stuff in baseball.

Our bullpen is probly the best in baseball. Then you got Martinez, Sizemore, Hafner, Peralta...
The Tigers got a great lineup, but even Tiger fans will tell you, there pitching is a question mark. Its why the Indians dominated them last year head to head.

Get YOUR shit straight.

I guess you forgot the Yankees collapse up 3-0...hahahah..NICE WORK! Your inthe record books. Now trade away your farm system and sign some more 45 year old steroid users!! yay!!
Old 03-30-2008, 12:40 AM   #404
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Your just mad cuz we bounced your old ass team from the playoffs. Convincingly. Sabathia only won the Cy Young and Carmona was a 22 year old 19 game winner whom almost everyone collectively in the league (hitters) says has some of the nastiest stuff in baseball.

Our bullpen is probly the best in baseball. Then you got Martinez, Sizemore, Hafner, Peralta...
The Tigers got a great lineup, but even Tiger fans will tell you, there pitching is a question mark. Its why the Indians dominated them last year head to head.

Get YOUR shit straight.

I guess you forgot the Yankees collapse up 3-0...hahahah..NICE WORK! Your inthe record books. Now trade away your farm system and sign some more 45 year old steroid users!! yay!!
Our bullpen is probably the best in baseball???

LOL

Because it was sturdy last year?

That was last year.

Just like the 26 Titles we got? Yeah, the ones people tell Yankee fans to "leave in the past"?

Leave last year's achievements there.

LAst years "Good" bullpen is gonna have to do the same work this year and then some to become "better".... so stop running your mouth on how good your bullpen "was", because the 08' season has yet to 100% fully get underway.

And yes I am mad that the Yanks lost to the pathetic sorry ass fucking Indians. How sad does it get?

Old 03-30-2008, 10:23 AM   #405
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

You bought your champioships you fake winner. That aint the first time we sent your asses home packin. A Cleveland Jew runs shit over their anyway