news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #406
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
You bought your champioships you fake winner. That aint the first time we sent your asses home packin. A Cleveland Jew runs shit over their anyway
Fake winner?

Yeah...

I dunno what a FAKE WINNEr is because in my opinion you even win or you don't. Speaking of winning... name the last time Cleaveland's done it..I dunno..in say the last 40 years. Name just one time they've won a Ring in you know, Modern Day, just one time they've won the World Series. Big bad mufcking Indians right? I'm gonna chill after this and let the season roll before I start actually arguing because this is all just warmups for the season buddy. Last year's embarassing letdown is officially behind me come tomorrow afternoon. You're going to have to load up with something else come Mid Summa/A-Rodtober.

Old 03-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #407
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

You bought your rings....no explanations needed, just like you bought Babe Ruth.

But I can't wait till you and this dumbass yankee new yorker i work with get dogged for the second year in a row...but it won't be in the playoffs cuz you won't be there. come to thik of it, he was from SI too...must be the garbage they dump there. aaah

Good luck with Chink ming Wang and an the Grumpy Old men Pettitte(i rat out my best friend) and Moose.

I look forward to talkin shit all year.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:41 PM   #408
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Miguel Cabrera!!!

Let the reign begin
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:07 PM   #409
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Don't party yet... We letting it slip away already

smh
Old 03-31-2008, 02:17 PM   #410
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
Don't party yet... We letting it slip away already

smh
yea I kno, typical Tigers bullshit.

Once the 6th inning starts, our pitching dissapears and our hitting stops.

Now the Royals are in the lead.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #411
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
You bought your rings....no explanations needed, just like you bought Babe Ruth.
Sounds like you envy the Yankees franchise. I hate when people use this excuse when a team is most dominant in a sport.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #412
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Sounds like you envy the Yankees franchise. I hate when people use this excuse when a team is most dominant in a sport.
Yankees havent been dominant in like 8 years
Old 03-31-2008, 02:57 PM   #413
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
yea I kno, typical Tigers bullshit.

Once the 6th inning starts, our pitching dissapears and our hitting stops.

Now the Royals are in the lead.
Carlos came through to tie us back up and Jones went 1-2-3 in the ninth.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:46 PM   #414
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Tigers lose.

Weak.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #415
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Don't you feel somewhat stupid.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:00 PM   #416
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Don't you feel somewhat stupid.
regarding what? The Tigers losing? No.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:18 PM   #417
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Haha, The Indians are about to blow this 7-2 lead Sabbathia had in the 2nd..

Top of the 7th, 2 on, No-Out, Big Daddy MAck Daddy Jim Thome at the plate..bout to smack in a Homer. Looks like I was wrong..ChiSox Mack Daddies of the AL Central!

EDIT:

Eh, Thome flied out to deep center. ;/

EDIT2:

Double By Konerko, Score Tied, Indians awesome Bullpen blows lead. 7-7. Yay Tribe! I know NickyTooch is lovin' this game!

EDIT3:

Octovio Dotel gets torn apart in the 8th, Indians up 10-7. Enjoy if it lasts, Nicky. I didn't know the ChiSox picked up Dotel though, that's a big move. Too bad he blew it today.

Better hope Victor Martinez injury isn't anything too serious.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-31-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 04:24 PM   #418
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Johan Santana already in midseason form.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:18 PM   #419
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Only Mother Nature Could Stop The Wrath That is The 2008 NEW YORK YANKEES!!
Old 03-31-2008, 05:42 PM   #420
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Only Mother Nature Could Stop The Wrath That is The 2008 NEW YORK YANKEES!!
Some Bullshit It Wasnt Even Raining When The Called It Off Now I Got To Go Back Tomm . The New Stadium Looked Fuckin Nice I Passed It By Walking In To The Stadium. It Looks Like Its Almost Done.