news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #421
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Haha, The Indians are about to blow this 7-2 lead Sabbathia had in the 2nd..

Top of the 7th, 2 on, No-Out, Big Daddy MAck Daddy Jim Thome at the plate..bout to smack in a Homer. Looks like I was wrong..ChiSox Mack Daddies of the AL Central!

EDIT:

Eh, Thome flied out to deep center. ;/

EDIT2:

Double By Konerko, Score Tied, Indians awesome Bullpen blows lead. 7-7. Yay Tribe! I know NickyTooch is lovin' this game!

EDIT3:

Octovio Dotel gets torn apart in the 8th, Indians up 10-7. Enjoy if it lasts, Nicky. I didn't know the ChiSox picked up Dotel though, that's a big move. Too bad he blew it today.

Better hope Victor Martinez injury isn't anything too serious.

I was at school, but i caught the ninth on the radio. Nice win. Long season. Hope Victors ok. You call me a hater?? I think im going to have you watching Tribe games under a microscope this year cuz your so envious. But i dont blaim you. Not much hope for pindykes.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #422
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

How Bout Them Royals!!!!!!!
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #423
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Wah The Yankees Bought There Rings Wah Stop Crying, And Fat Slob C.C. Sabitha Is Going To Have A Shitty Year Mark My Words. The Indians Are Goona Be The Odd Man Out Come Playoff Time.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:20 PM   #424
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol...its true. I'm not crying. Its a fact baseball's playing field isn't level money wise. All im doing is reporting the facts.
As far as THIS year is concerned which is all that really matters, I don't see how any Yankee fan could be confident with that pitching. A-Rods on roids, Jeter has herpes...yikes.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:21 PM   #425
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
A-Rods on roids, Jeter has herpes...yikes.
Cleveland Indians
Established 1901

World Series titles (2)
1920 1948

YIKES!!!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #426
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

but we still knocked ya sorry asses out last year.

LOOOOOOSEERRRRRR

Old 03-31-2008, 11:28 PM   #427
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

2 Rings in over 100 years, and you wanna brag about the Indians knocking off the Yankees????

And then losing a 3-1 series lead over Boston?

That's what you bring to the table.

Strong.

And you wonder why I just laugh at you bruah.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:34 PM   #428
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

your corny.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:40 AM   #429
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

You're a fucking Internet faggot who looks for acceptance on a message board.

The fuck outta here.

Cleaveland loses again.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #430
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

riiiiiiiiight....
Old 04-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #431
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YANKEES WIN!!!

I taped the game gonna watch now.

Was at the Mets/Marlins game.

I didn't Drive Home... I kinda just... walked off.

oh boy, Met fans, do you have a problem 4 days outta' 5.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #432
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Those were great defensive plays Melky made.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #433
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How come when they show the Marlins games on TV, they are like no fans anywhere?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #434
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Met/Marlins games in Florida are awesome. You've got Met fans, Marlin fans (kinda) and then hella Yankee fans who like to take in baseball and also watch the Mets fall on their face to the Marlins. LOL.

Of course I hope everyone understands that Miami is NYC's 6th Borough and that there's more New Yorkers in South Florida than there are Haitians or Cubans!!

Old 04-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #435
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Ahhhhhh What A Great Start To The Season Fuck Halladay The Wangster Shut Em Down. When Joba Came In The Crowd Was Crazy First Time I Seen Joba Live Then Mo comes In We All Know How That Goes. Melky Playin Big I Thought His Homer Was Just A Pop Up From My View Shocked It Went Out.

Seen A Guy Wearing A Patriots Shirt I Got My Whole Section Chanting 18 And 1 At Him. A Few Blue Jays, Mets, Redsox Fans I Was Giving Em All Shit. Its The Yankees Bitches!!!!!!!