news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2008, 05:25 PM   #466
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's based on location, if you're from Queens, especially Flushing, you're 100% going to be a Mets guy. Everywhere else in NYC and Staten and Long Island and Westchester County..? People go for the top dogg. Yankees all the way son.

26 - ..what's the Met's count?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #467
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Queens Pretty Much Is Mets And Long Island Is Pretty Much More Mets Then Yankees . Everywhere Else Is Yankees. Long Island Might Be About 50/50 I'm From Long Island And Me And My Friends Are About 50% Either Way. Thats Pretty Much How It Goes In Most New York Sports. If Your A Mets Fan Your Probably A Jet And Islander Fan If Your A Yankee Fan Your Probably A Giant And Ranger Fan.

Hahaha Next Time I'll Try And Lift My Grammar To A 4th Grade Level Mets Still Suck Regardless.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #468
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

What part of LI? Suffolk or Nassau? I've found mostly Nassau was riding with the Yanks, well in my neigborhood, Uniondale.

And yeah Big Baby you gotta work on ya grammar.

These internet dudes be on some "I Can Get Better Grades Than you" shit.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #469
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah Suffolk County And I Dont Give A Fuck About My Grammar And I Still Past All My English Classes In College Anyway. But Back On Topic Ian Kennedy Tonight Hopefully He Bounces Back From His Last Outing I'm Sure He Will Though.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #470
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah, NickyTooch, the Italian from Cleaveland who believes that every year is "that" year. Hahaha, keep dreaming, second rate city.

At least you're not like people from Conneticuit who basically just pick their favorite team outta' whichever franchise from the Northeast is tops when they were born/grew up and could decipher shitting in the toilet from shitting in a diaper.

Kid from CT in the 80s> OMG!! DOC GOODEN!! METS! METS! METS!
Kid from CT in the 80s> YEAH! HOW BOUT THOSE GIANTS!!

Kid from CT in the 90s> HOW BOUT THEM YANKEES NIGGA?!?
Kid from CT in the 2000s> HOW BOUT THOSE PATS?!?!?!

Kid from CT in 2004> I BEEN A BOSTON FAN SINCE BIRTH!

Kids in CT right now> I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A GIANTS/REDSOX FAN..TF YOU MEAN?
Yea, that sounds like New Yorker when it comes to college football..ridin Michigan and Notre Dames dicks cuz they like the uniforms...pfffffffffttt. Or when the Knick suck, all a sudden they are Nets fans. Riiiiiiiiight.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #471
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I hope he does too.

I'm just waiting for when we bring up Alan Horne from Triple A... got a feeling about that kid.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #472
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Queens Pretty Much Is Mets And Long Island Is Pretty Much More Mets Then Yankees . Everywhere Else Is Yankees. Long Island Might Be About 50/50 I'm From Long Island And Me And My Friends Are About 50% Either Way. Thats Pretty Much How It Goes In Most New York Sports. If Your A Mets Fan Your Probably A Jet And Islander Fan If Your A Yankee Fan Your Probably A Giant And Ranger Fan.

Hahaha Next Time I'll Try And Lift My Grammar To A 4th Grade Level Mets Still Suck Regardless.
So basically what your saying is that you and dirty knowledge chose the yanks and giants cuz you went with the front running team, were as Met and Jets fans are the true fans....and those New Amsterdamers who continue to root for the knicks like spike lee. Thos are tru fans.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #473
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yea, that sounds like New Yorker when it comes to college football..ridin Michigan and Notre Dames dicks cuz they like the uniforms...pfffffffffttt. Or when the Knick suck, all a sudden they are Nets fans. Riiiiiiiiight.
Huh?

Old 04-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #474
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

all i know is that im fucking happy its baseball season again. im gunna go to as many games as i can this year high and drunk off my ass. aint nothing like having a dog and some nachos with a over priced beer. ahhhhh! i love baseball!

GO PADS!!!

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #475
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
So basically what your saying is that you and dirty knowledge chose the yanks and giants cuz you went with the front running team, were as Met and Jets fans are the true fans....and those New Amsterdamers who continue to root for the knicks like spike lee. Thos are tru fans.
First off.. when I was born... the Yankees sucked. From 1989 to 1992 they didn't even have WINNING records. And from the year I was born, 85, to 89, the winning seasons they did have? They never posted better than a .606 winning record. So suck a dick and die, fag boy.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #476
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Huh?
and the other half of you dont even kno what college football is....tsk tsk tsk
Old 04-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #477
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
and the other half of you dont even kno what college football is....tsk tsk tsk
You barking up the WRONG tree with College Football...

Old 04-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #478
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
First off.. when I was born... the Yankees sucked. From 1989 to 1992 they didn't even have WINNING records. And from the year I was born, 85, to 89, the winning seasons they did have? They never posted better than a .606 winning record. So suck a dick and die, fag boy.
Oh im supposed to feel bad??? They sucked when u were 4 years old..hahahah!! dont get mad, its all part of rooting for the favorite....SUCKA

and you kno nuthin of college football....ur prolly a Miami fan seein as how your a heat boy.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #479
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dogg.. plz don't feel bad for the guy who's team has 26 titles.
If anything, 40 years of nothing? I FEEL BAD.

I FELT BAD WHEN OHIO STATE RETURNED A KICKOFF FOR A TD LOL

AND THEN GOT BLOWN OUT BY THE GATORS HAHA

I FELT BAD WHEN OHIO STATE SCORED FIRST VS LSU LOLOL

AND THEN GOT BLOWN OUT AHAHAH

Fuck your College Sports.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #480
baby jesus
Veteran Member

What Are You Talking About Giants Use To Be Horrible You Ever Hear Of Dave Brown And Danny Kanell And The Yankees Sucked To For Awhile And Ive Never Seen A Nets Fan I'm Still Reppin The Knicks. With College Football Your Right Know One Really Gives A Fuck But People Being Notre Dame And Michigan Fans Makes Sense Since There Televised The Most. Frontrunners Give Me A Break The Rangers Won One Cup Since 1940 While The Islanders Won 4 In 4 Years.