news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #481
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dogg.. plz don't feel bad for the guy who's team has 26 titles.
If anything, 40 years of nothing? I FEEL BAD.

I FELT BAD WHEN OHIO STATE RETURNED A KICKOFF FOR A TD LOL

AND THEN GOT BLOWN OUT BY THE GATORS HAHA

I FELT BAD WHEN OHIO STATE SCORED FIRST VS LSU LOLOL

AND THEN GOT BLOWN OUT AHAHAH

Fuck your College Sports.
Shiiiiiiiit...and we will be ranked no. 1 again next year. We got plenty of championships already, and aint nobody got more heismans than us...SHit, football was started here, thats y we got the hall of fame.

You talk about titles from the 30's like you were alive to witness them. Get off the Yankee nutsack dude..your ridin way too hard.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #482
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And you were alive for every Heisman, the first OS game, the first championship...right...

HYPOCRITICALITY
Old 04-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #483
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i could see u having yankee tattoos and shit
Old 04-09-2008, 07:47 PM   #484
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I can see you thinking this was a legit call.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #485
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahahahahah!!! hell yea...fuckin Cry-ami hurricanes...BEST TEAM EVER...riiiiiiight..they were supposed to win by, what was it??? 2 TD's.
Bitch ass Kellen cryin after the game....You can hang with Clarett after he debo'd the ball from Sean Taylor..hahahahah!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #486
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

I can see you thinking this was a legit call.
Atleast Miami fans have a resonable case there, Michigan fans still cant shut the fuck up about Clockgate. Try having to listen to that shit all year
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #487
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Fuck Michigan. There about to be the 2nd best football team in the state anyway. They would have been smart to hire Dantonio....any time you can get a Tressel protege you gotta get him.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #488
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I don't care what you say... the past two years for Ohio State? Football AND B-Ball.

Embarassing.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #489
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

We reload, so every year we gotta shot. Just got the top ranked QB in the country...B-Ball wise, that was a great freshmen team that go there. That shit was an accomplishment in and of itself.

Were NIT champs beeyotch...wut you know about college B-Ball anyway.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:12 PM   #490
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Oh Nooooooooo

Not the NIT

WE SUCK AGAAAAAINNN
Old 04-09-2008, 08:20 PM   #491
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahahahaha!! hey, you get a trophy for the NIT....who is your college team anyway in NY?? St. Johns.hahah....we knocked them out when we had Redd and they had Artest...buncha ghetto NY playground ballers couldnt knock down a shot or play d....is that your game??
Old 04-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #492
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

YAY

66th PLACE!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #493
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

thats cute, did you just do that? your wasting an awful lot of energy on me
Old 04-09-2008, 08:35 PM   #494
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah I did that bro, how'd you know?

It's not like you click the picture and it takes you directly to the site I CNP'ed it from, nono.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #495
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i wasnt that interested....and im getting bored with you. Youve used up your usefulness