news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-10-2006, 02:29 AM   #61
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Wasn't just A-Rod's fault. Yanks had 9 All-Stars and most of them failed. Everybody has to take a hit including Torre and Jeter.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:32 AM   #62
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Tigers are going all the way. I thought I would never live to see this day. I have been a live long fan.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:41 AM   #63
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulipstheabbot View Post
Tigers are going all the way. I thought I would never live to see this day. I have been a live long fan.
NOT IF THE METS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT REMEMBER ITS THE 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. OH YEAH AND WE DONT NEED PEDRO OR EL DUQUE TO WIN, JUST THE SICKEST BULLPEN AND OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE YA I SAID IT THE YANKS DONT HAVE SPEED LIKE THE METS AND WE WERE WAY MORE CLUTCH THIS YEAR- MOST 1 RUN WINS IN THE LEAGUE GO METS!!!!!!!!!!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:43 AM   #64
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yanks in 06... it will happen... this year is different then some before this... this year we will win because the offense is the strongest it has been in 15 years. It will boost the bad pitching. Mets vs Yanks = Yanks Cya and fuck The gAy's... Rich Harden? LOLOLOL.... gotta love the confidence..
eat a dick up til u hiccup Yankees SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 10-10-2006, 07:45 AM   #65
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers View Post
It's Playoff Time Cant Wait For The Yankees To Run Through Teams. Also Fuck The A's They Wont Even Get Passed The Twins. The Tigers Are In BIG Trouble.
boy u know it all dont ya?

Old 10-10-2006, 09:55 AM   #66
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Lets GO METS!!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 04:15 PM   #67
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, it wasn't all A-Rod's fault. But they should still trade him. He's not worth that kind of money. He made a lot of errors this year. I think he was around last in the league overall, for third basemen, at getting RBI's in a clutch situation. Maybe he could be one of the new judges on that Top Modeling Show. Cause he says stupid stuff like people critisized his play this year, because he's too good looking, or something like that. lol And last time I checked, the Yankees were winning a bunch of World Series before A-Rod got there. Since he came to the Yankees, they haven't won any World Series.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:28 PM   #68
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papers View Post
its gonna be the mets and the As.
mets win world series
LMFAO
One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #69
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papers View Post
its gonna be the mets and the As.
mets win world series
how bout them TIGERS!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #70
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!
WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!

WE SHOOK UP THE WORLD!!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 10-19-2006, 01:36 AM   #71
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck that.. mets gon take it like they did in 86...
Old 10-19-2006, 06:23 AM   #72
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Fuck besball.. Yanks or Marlins not in. But I'll give my two cents. The Tigers in.... 4.. maybe 6.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:53 AM   #73
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Fuck besball.. Yanks or Marlins not in. But I'll give my two cents. The Tigers in.... 4.. maybe 6.
If i was u , i wouldnt be doing any predictions cause remember what happend to the yankees?..u said this was *they year* but forgot to add *to go home realy*.... Learn ur lesson and stay quiet..lol

Can u read my colors?..lol
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #74
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
fuck that.. mets gon take it like they did in 86...
maybe next year
Old 10-19-2006, 10:49 PM   #75
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
maybe next year