news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #736
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Clearly, it's not our year. Were only 3 back but were not going to make it losing games like this.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #737
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It looks like this might be the first season that the Yankees haven't made the playoffs in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #738
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I've already accepted that lol. I doubt what happened last year will happen this year.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #739
blessthedead
serp sterp !

blessthedead shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to blessthedead
Thumbs up

REDSOX AND PHILLIES. only teams that matter.
blessthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #740
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mets will win the next 5 games, split with the Cubs and sweep the Marlins, write it down take a picture.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #741
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

PEace Yankee Stadium!!

The BEST Stadium in the WORLD!!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #742
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, there were alot of great players that played there but i could give a fuck about yankees stadium.
The Tribe will open up the new one with a sweep
Old 09-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #743
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That angry Steinbrenner guy sounds like a sore loser by dissing the Dodgers team. lol Is it rebuilding time for the Yankees? I heard some interesting stuff on ESPN about how from 1997 to 2005, the hitters and pitchers that the Yankees drafted played less than any other team in the majors. They were more successful when they drafted more, instead of overpaying has been players.

Any picks for the postseason coming up soon?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #744
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Im really hoping the Brewers can squeeze by the Mets for the wildcard spot
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:23 AM   #745
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:

PEace Yankee Stadium!!

The BEST Stadium in the WORLD!!

the house that el bambino built !!
BUKKA BUKKA BUKKA!!!!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #746
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^ International Yankee Fan! That's wassup!!

And NickyTooch shut the fuck up....the Tribe sucks.
And Check 2...I honestly have to agree about Hank...dude's talking a lot of cash money shit. George was George. He knew how to fire the ballclub up. Why Hank gotta diss Torre and shit? Let that shit ride. Yanks didn't play with any heart, we've been making the wrong moves, yadda yadda. Say that Hank and we'll start respecting you, stop talking about "tough breaks". Of course the AL East is the hardest in the MLB, but don't cry about it on TV. By doing that..all Hank did was give the Yankee Haters something to talk shit on us about.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #747
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Tribe was good enough to snuff yo asses out the playoffs last year.....

......in case you forgot and the nightmares have subsided.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #748
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

World Series titles (2)1920 • 1948

talk about nightmarish!

Old 09-29-2008, 08:21 PM   #749
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Still tho......we're gonna crash your party yet again.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #750
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Still tho.......1948? Was your grandfather even born back then....? Dayummmmmmmm son! Ya'll better hope the Cubs don't win it all this year!