news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-20-2008, 07:28 PM   #796
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Whatever moron said this will be a whack series LOL @ you. This is better than watching some damn beatdown like the Yankees/Mets in 2000 or the RedSox/Rockies last year!

This will be exciting baseball.

Phils might take it though in 6 or 7.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:32 PM   #797
blessthedead
serp sterp !

blessthedead shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to blessthedead

Go Redsox ! Go Phillies !
blessthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #798
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Whatever moron said this will be a whack series LOL @ you. This is better than watching some damn beatdown like the Yankees/Mets in 2000 or the RedSox/Rockies last year!

This will be exciting baseball.

Phils might take it though in 6 or 7.
the ratings said different.

who said these teams werent talented? obviously they are if they made it to the big dance. its about whether these teams are worth watching, and they arent.

like i said, rays and phillie fans will enjoy it.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #799
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Tampa Bay In 6 With Lidge Blowing A Save Along The Way Book It.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #800
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wade,
How do you know what the ratings will be for the World Series though? It didn't even start yet. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:41 PM   #801
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

two small market teams = poor ratings

same thing happened with the tigers when they made their magical run. no one watched except tiger and cardinal fans.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #802
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
two small market teams = poor ratings

same thing happened with the tigers when they made their magical run. no one watched except tiger and cardinal fans.

and angel fans who remember eckstein,edmonds and speizio.
people who care about sports
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #803
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Phillies win 3-2. If they win I'mma miss the parade back home.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #804
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You are insane fucking froot loops if you think this is a boring series. Unwatchable my ass.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #805
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Insane fucking fruit loops? Is that what you went after the Mets choked again? Hahaha, just fucking with ya. Don't go fruit loops.

Yo, the Rays may have just saved they season though......that run BJ Upton scored to tie it was CLUTCH. Stealing second after Hamels had thrown over like 4 straight times...and then the hit by..Pena was it? Big run.

Rays are gonna SHOCK THE PHILS! IVE CHANGED MY MIND NOW!! PHILLY ALWAYS CHOKES SHIT AWAY (See McNabb choking in the huddle vs the Patsies)
Old 10-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #806
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Am I the only one who can't stand the song played after commercial breaks?

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:11 PM   #807
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

We Won!!!!!!!!!!!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:22 PM   #808
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Am I the only one who can't stand the song played after commercial breaks?
no....

i hate everything about the way Fox broadcasts baseball....it's really a shame..
Old 10-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #809
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
We Won!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #810
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Congrats to the Phillies. I'm within an hour from there. Does anybody else find Joe Buck's commentating boring?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote