news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #811
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

well congrats to the phillies but im disappointed the seris didnt go7.
2002 world sereis was the last great world sereis played/
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #812
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

congrats phillies. dont burn anything now(unless its a blunt).
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 10-30-2008 at 03:32 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:24 AM   #813
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

where ya'll think cc sabathia's going? It's rumored by I think fox. brewers are prepared to offer 4 years $100 million. I was watching after the world series. People think the yankees might offer like 6 years 150-160 million $
Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #814
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think CC wants to stay in the NL cuz he likes to hit, and he can dominate more because of the lack of DH.

I think LA might be where he ends up.
Yankees?? I dunno, it depends if its all about the money, than yea, maybe.

But he seemed to really like playing with the guys on the Brewers so maybe he will stay there.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 PM   #815
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If he wants to get back into the playoffs next season, he should go to a team other than the Yankees.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:42 PM   #816
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Really??? The Yankees Lost Out The Wild Card By 6 And The East By 8 Chien Ming Wang Alone Could Of Possibly Made The Difference. If They Get C.C. Who Obviously Wont Do As Good As In The National League Towards The End Should Put Them As Serious Contenders For Al East.

But Truth Be Told A Big Contract For C.C. Kind Of Scares Me He Could Breakdown And Though He Looked Good In The AL He Was Just Good Not The Dominate Pitcher We Seen With The Brewers. Plus The Red Sox Shell Him. But They Might Have To Pull The Trigger Or Else Get Aj Burnett Or Ben Sheets No Thanks.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #817
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well I expect the Rays and the Red Sox to be better than the Yankees again next season. So that leaves a battle for third place with the Blue Jays.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:40 AM   #818
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Tighten up Check 2.

The Empire always strikes back.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #819
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yanks add Nick Swisher and a minor league pitcher from ChiTown for Betemit and two minor league starters.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #820
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

And in other garbage news a pitcher who started for a garbage team wins the Cy Youngs in both leagues hahaha. I thought Johan had a shot in the NL, I think he went undefeated in the 2nd half. Lincecum is better I think than Lee. Let's see what both do when they're put on good teams though.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #821
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahaha...Lee DOMINATED and owned the spankees this year.

Webb should have won it over Linecum or whatever his fucked up name is.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #822
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Lee definitely deserved it.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:41 AM   #823
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Pedro Feliz knocked in the go-ahead run for you Phillies. Us Giants fans are happy about that. Pedro was my favorite player on the Giants.
Tim Lincecum won the Cy Young Award. Yeah, Webb had more wins, but the Giants sucked but won a high percentage of Lincecum starts. Plus his strikeouts and ERA were better than Webb's. I thought Webb might get it, but I'm happy for Timmy

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #824
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Damn No One Paying Attention To The Offseason? The Mets Make A Real Good Move Getting K-Rod For That Cheap Very Good Signing. If Putz Ever Gets Back To Form That Turns Out To Be A Real Good Trade And Makes There Bullpen A Real Strength. Getting Rid Of Heilman Is Just A Plus.

Yankees Sign C.C. Sabathia To A Huge Contract I Think They Out Bid Themselves I Know He's Going To Help But The Contract Is Large. I Hope He Opts Out After Three Years Because That Will Mean He Was Stellar If He Doesnt It Probably Means The Yanks Got A Breaking Down Overweight Disaster.

Yankees Also Sign Aj Burnett To 5 Years Which I Dont Understand He Never Stays Healthy Besides His Contract Year Has A 4 Plus Era But They Give Him 5 Years? The Only Thing I Could Hope For Is He Doesnt Breakdown And That He Just Couldnt Get Up For Pitching In Toronto And That Yankee Stadium Will Get Him Going Which Is What The Yankees Think Because He Does Pitch Well Against The Yanks And Sox.

The Camron Trade If It Goes Through I Dont Know If I Like It I Hate Guys Who Strike Out To Much. I Would Like The Yankees To Get A Bat, There Line Up Really Weakend Last Year.

Overall I'm Being Critical But I Think This Helps Them Out And Probably Puts Them Back In The Playoffs. C.C., Wang, Burnett, Joba And Probably Pettite With Hughes And Aceves In The Background For Possible Injuries. Not A Bad Rotation.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #825
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

i been payin attention... im just salty at baseball right now honestly.. the lack of a salary cap is killing the mlb... yankees can shell out contracts equal to some teams entire payroll... fuck buying championships...

besides that... i think the royals are gonna make a splash this year... especially if we sign Furcal, its over for AL Central.... even if we dont our lineup is lookin straight with the additions of Coco Crisp and Mike Jacobs... Greinke could be a Cy Young winner with our outfield... watch...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote