news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #826
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

CC is the new face of the Yankees franchise... A-Rod and Jeter are old news... Cant wait to see CC pitch his first game... I want the yanks to sing Ben Sheets... I dont like Burnet to much.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #827
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, but trying to buy championships for the Yankees hasn't worked out too good lately. They couldn't even buy themselves to the playoffs last season. lol Like has been said before, maybe they should concentrate more so on up and comers, instead of trying to overpay the most on well known players.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #828
Future

Future shaolin monk

Dude somethin tells me detroit will be big this year...

They've been tradin out for a lot of smaller time players, they're tryin to get rid of gary sheffield which means $$$ to sign a new reliever... Plus it's a redemption year.

Visit my site...
www.purehiphop.co.cc
Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #829
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Hope People Understand The Yankees Are Still Under The Salary Of Last Years Team Even With The Two Signings. They Had 90 Mill Come Off The Books.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #830
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I hate that we wanna get MIKE CAMERON..bum ass..I love Melky's defense and he's got a cannon for an arm. He has pop in the bat as well. They have to keep trying to let him develop in to a better hitter though. I mean give dude one more chance. If it works out it could be GREAT...

MIKE CAMERON? Aww man

And now the world will see how good C.C. really is because this is his first good team, those other teams he was on he never had real pressure to be anything other than the city's only good player like he was in Cleaveland.

And I hope Joba isn't going to be a starter again. I agree with Goose that this dude need'a stay in the pen he's just so much more dangerous back there. But the Yanks are dumb as fuck so who knows.

It's gonna be another rollar coaster year this year. You'd think the Yanks would win 120 games or more with what they've got but it's prolly gonna be another circus. Gay Rod, now C.C. SaFATthia...man...these guys are all just money grubbers. If C.C. had heart, why wouldn't he sign for a little less than what the Yanks offered, with one of his West Coast teams? That's his home, not New York. We'll see what happens.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #831
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Word and the MEts making big moves and Cole Hamels called them chokers LMFAO daaaayum
Old 12-13-2008, 05:59 PM   #832
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Totally Agree With Joba You Put Him In The 8th You Have The Strongest Bullpen In The Majors Then. Also Mo's Not Gonna Be Here Forever I Would Groom Him For The 9th Inning. Because After You Lose Riveria They'll Be Hurtin Joba Can Soften That Blow.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:01 PM   #833
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Exactly basically the same shit they did when Mo was a kid and he set up for Wetteland those few years. Only now it's Joba - Mo. That'll give Joba the experience to be the man when Mo finally does leave and he takes the closer role.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #834
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

yankees fans kill me... yall spend 240 million dollars last year and STILL finish in third place... that has got to be embarassing than a mf....
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:09 PM   #835
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

It is embarassing.

But cmon now.

Being a KC fan has to be a little more embarrasing I mean you guys don't make no fucking revenue to help that team at all. I blame your fanbase. For being frontrunner fair weather fans who will only put more than 10,000 people in the stadium if it's a first place team.

It all really starts with the fanbase in baseball, because they are the ones bringing the team the most money to invest in big time players. If your owner would show he's dedicated = people will come = spend money = money will be made for the team. More high priced Free Agents can be brought in. And in sports it's all about bringing in that extra piece. Having a good farm system is dope and all but in baseball that alone will not win you Championships.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #836
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
It is embarassing.

But cmon now.

Being a KC fan has to be a little more embarrasing I mean you guys don't make no fucking revenue to help that team at all. I blame your fanbase. For being frontrunner fair weather fans who will only put more than 10,000 people in the stadium if it's a first place team.

It all really starts with the fanbase in baseball, because they are the ones bringing the team the most money to invest in big time players. If your owner would show he's dedicated = people will come = spend money = money will be made for the team. More high priced Free Agents can be brought in. And in sports it's all about bringing in that extra piece. Having a good farm system is dope and all but in baseball that alone will not win you Championships.

Trust, I am a chiefs and royals fan it is on another level than embarassing.. cats here are content and used to losing, no pro team in kc has won a playoff game in a decade.... but that is beside the point...

You mention the fanbase but can you really blame them? The Royals might as well be a Yankees minor league team because as soon as we develop players into stars and their contract is up, teams like the Yankees make offers than we got no chance of competing with (See Damon, Beltran, Dye, ect)... THAT is embarassing... Im predicting in 2020 if there is no salary cap, revenue sharing, or someting, all small market fans will lose all interest because there is NO COMPETITIVE BALANCE ANYMORE.... The small market teams will be gone and there will be like 14 teams in the mlb... Im not sayin the yankees didnt earn their recognition and all that but shit is gettin outta hand....

why stop at burnett and sabathia? take Grienke from us, sign Lowe, Manny Ramirez, Pettite, Teixeira, Cameron, and Bradley while you at it.... Fuck it why not pay a few bil to a scientist and re-incarnate some cats like Babe ruth and pete rose? sky is the limit right....

before long the monopoly guy is gonna be throwin out the fist pitch....

Last edited by Complex; 12-18-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #837
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea, Im a die-hard Tigers fan, and try to hit up atleast 8-10 games a year, but if your team has been horrible for decades, you cant blame the fans for not always showing up

The Royals do got some nice young players, but they need to get themselves in the run for some good free agents.

Altho who really wants to go play for the Royals...

Had we not gotten a hold of Pudge a few years ago, I dont think we would have been able to improve as much as we did, and be able to lure people into the team

It is good to see the Yankees spend all that money every year and come up with nothing to show for it by the end of the season
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #838
Complex
GODS-ILLA

last time i checked we finished ahead of the Tigers... who wants to play for the royals? you serious?

the only players that wouldnt want to are egotistical and greedy... have you seen the AL central lately... Royals got just as good if not better chance than anyone in the division....
Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 PM   #839
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
last time i checked we finished ahead of the Tigers... who wants to play for the royals? you serious?
You cant be serious that someone would choose to goto KC over Detroit, or that the Royals will have a better squad this year..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #840
Complex
GODS-ILLA

dead serious.....