news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #841
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Alright I'll leave you with that. Let you think about what u just said..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #842
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Youre right you have enlightened me that Detriot is clearly the superior team.... lol

Your bullpen is garbage, you corner outfielders are slow, and yall got a bunch of over-rated big names that under-produce.... I agree it is sad that you still finished in last with that line up but dont be suprised when you in last again this year...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #843
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

He wont let that happen this year

Plus Todd Jones wack ass is finally gone. Have you ever heard 44,000 people boo one person cause of how horrible he has been in for 3 years, and how he can blow your 7-3 lead like nothing? Its a sad sight.

We need a shortstop too. Talks of us getting Adam Everett...ugh...
Old 12-18-2008, 03:36 PM   #844
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

I can dig it.... MC is a beast Ill give you that...

and yea the tigers signed everett to a 1 year deal... dude is aight defensively but no offense... and he gettin old...

Tigers on paper look like a contender, yes but that doesnt always translate on the field...
I wouldnt mind seein the Tigers make some noise as long as royals win the division lol..

I would love to see the white sox be terrible, that is who i truely cant stand... we can prob agree on that lol...
Old 12-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #845
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

yea i can co-sign that one. Fuck the Chi-sox

Hahaha yea thats fine. You guys get the division and we get the wildcard. Anything to keep the Yanks out of the playoffs
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #846
Complex
GODS-ILLA

real talk
Old 12-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #847
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the Indians are the favorites to win the division next year. We got the Cy Young, Carmona, Reyes, Westbrook coming back.
Our bullpen might be the deepest in the league. Betancourt, Perez, Lewis, Kerry Wood, Joe Smith and Adam Miller.

The only thing is we need another bat cuz Hafner has been absolute garbage. But i think they will play Shoppach at catcher and victor at first more.

I'd like to see them get Manny, but i kno thats not going to happen.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #848
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Looks like the yankees just signed Teixeira....

I mean more power to the yankees but they are single handedly making baseball less and less appealing... With their roster they should EASILY win the next 3 out of 5 championships... Who the fuck wants to see that ?(besides yankees fans)

Yankees should ghead and sign Manny, Dunn, and Lowe and make it a cool half a billion payroll.... Shit is really shamless....I hope Boras knows that buying championships doesnt always work... I would seriously be embarassed to be a yankees fan right now...
Old 12-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #849
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fucking hate the Yankees...

Plex, i dont think they'll be winning all kinds of championships tho---keep in mind how fuckin SICK Tampa Bay is and their best players are all only goin to improve (Longoria is like 22 and they got a SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT load of prospects who haven't even sniffed the pros yet)..

plus the Red Sox are always gonna be good...

Yankees will certainly be sick but they're D is horrible, especially up the middle, and Burnett is guaranteed to miss time with injuries...he's a soft bitch...

should be an awesome next couple years in that division....

and i think the Indians are still the team to beat in the Central...this big boy LaPorta that they got for Sabathia can hit like a motherfucka..

(shit, i gotta talk more baseball in here----baseball and Wu are pretty much my favorite things)
Old 12-25-2008, 06:27 PM   #850
Complex
GODS-ILLA

yea man baseball is my shit... Ive been a huge fan my whole life and Im afraid that might change due to the major disparity in the sport right now...

you right tho silencer, the yanks still got to compete with the red sox (fuck them as well) and the rays who basically got everyone returning next year.... As much as I would love to see the yanks miss the playoffs again it might actually take them dominating for the next few years for shit to change... Maybe then people will get so sick of big market teams being in the playoffs every year that a cap or revenue sharing will be the only hope for the mlb...

I could rant all day about the yankees but its christmas and imma stay positive.. I think the royals have a real shot at the AL central, we had one of the best records in september (hopefully that carries over) and the additions we made should def make an impact... Really its in the hands of cats like Gordon and Butler who are due to emerge...
If they can put up numbers like they capable of we gone be in great shape...

Cant wait til March....
Old 12-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #851
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
yea man baseball is my shit... Ive been a huge fan my whole life and Im afraid that might change due to the major disparity in the sport right now...

you right tho silencer, the yanks still got to compete with the red sox (fuck them as well) and the rays who basically got everyone returning next year.... As much as I would love to see the yanks miss the playoffs again it might actually take them dominating for the next few years for shit to change... Maybe then people will get so sick of big market teams being in the playoffs every year that a cap or revenue sharing will be the only hope for the mlb...

I could rant all day about the yankees but its christmas and imma stay positive.. I think the royals have a real shot at the AL central, we had one of the best records in september (hopefully that carries over) and the additions we made should def make an impact... Really its in the hands of cats like Gordon and Butler who are due to emerge...
If they can put up numbers like they capable of we gone be in great shape...

Cant wait til March....
do u read any baseball books? because my two favorite baseball writers, and really two guys who totally revolutionized the way ppl see the game (and GREAT writers) are both from the Kansas City area..

THIS guy is the fuckin Yoda guru of baseball for me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_James

^^when the Red Sox became smart a few years ago they brought him into the front office...

but this guy still writes for espn.com and always brings good shit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Neyer
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #852
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Sorry yall...we had to do it...look at it like this.
The MLB is the block.
Players is dope.
Yankees hustle is #1.

Title should be ours this year. Giants and Yankees winning their respective titles and you know I die a happy kid.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #853
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Sorry yall...we had to do it...look at it like this.
The MLB is the block.
Players is dope.
Yankees hustle is #1.

Title should be ours this year. Giants and Yankees winning their respective titles and you know I die a happy kid.
that doesnt make sense because the small market teams is the ones that gotta hustle to compete. The yankees can simply buy their superior talent.

A better analogy is...

The MLB is the economy.
Small market teams are small business owners that have to work overtime to pay bills.
The Yankees is Walmart......

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
do u read any baseball books? because my two favorite baseball writers, and really two guys who totally revolutionized the way ppl see the game (and GREAT writers) are both from the Kansas City area..

THIS guy is the fuckin Yoda guru of baseball for me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_James

^^when the Red Sox became smart a few years ago they brought him into the front office...

but this guy still writes for espn.com and always brings good shit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Neyer
yea Ive read stuff from both of these cats... I think I read parts of the Bill James handbook and Neyer has had some good columns/blogs every now and then...

another good one is Rany Jazayerli, his site is www.ranyontheroyals.com he always has some interesting ish to say...
Old 01-01-2009, 08:46 PM   #854
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the Yankees can make the playoffs this season, they should be satisified.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #855
Complex
GODS-ILLA

shit.... if the yankees DONT make the playoffs, talk about epic failure....

Thank God we dont play in the AL East tho....