news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-20-2006, 09:06 AM   #76
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

mets choked!!!!!!!!!! cards are reppin... i dont really like the cardinals but all my albert pujols baseball cards are gonna jump if he reps in the world series!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #77
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn.. fucking devestating loss... im still proud of the fact that they made this far without 2 of their aces.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:36 AM   #78
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
If i was u , i wouldnt be doing any predictions cause remember what happend to the yankees?..u said this was *they year* but forgot to add *to go home realy*.... Learn ur lesson and stay quiet..lol

Can u read my colors?..lol
fuck you fat boy, nice colors i guess you saw the game last night so fuck the mets even though i was going for em

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #79
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
damn.. fucking devestating loss... im still proud of the fact that they made this far without 2 of their aces.
Nope That Doesnt Work This Year The Mets Were To Make It To The World Series Or Utter Failure No Oh We Made It This Far. As A Yankee Fan I Know If You Dont Win The World Series That Year Is A Failure. Mets Were To Good This Year Not To Make The World Series Even Without There Aces They Still Should Of Beat The Cardinels.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:53 PM   #80
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

anyone see that awesome catch by Endy Chavez?

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:06 PM   #81
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
fuck you fat boy, nice colors i guess you saw the game last night so fuck the mets even though i was going for em

lol, why u so mad?..is not my fault the yankees went home realy this year and fucked up ur stupid predeictions, See ur not a baseball fan u just a yankees dick rider, i bet u have dreams with alex and jeter runing the train on u doggystyle pulling ur stupid du-rag, huh..faggot.

P.s change ur nick to dirty knowshit.

well at least we both miami fans so i guess we cool..lol fucker
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:47 PM   #82
VDB-King
Wie is Ut?

VDB-King grasshopper

Somebody got a link to free online streaming video of the game?
VDB-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 03:52 PM   #83
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

The Cards Won The World Sereis. Yeah Boyeeee!. David Eckstein Is Da Best
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:25 PM   #84
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Nov 28 - The Red Sox are aggressively shopping outfielder Manny Ramirez now, according to major league sources, at a time when the slugger's trade value has peaked, and there is a sense among some executives that their trade talks are gaining momentum, ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney reports.
"I wouldn't be shocked if the Red Sox traded him by Saturday," says one big league official.

By Saturday, Boston's negotiations with free-agent outfielder J.D. Drew are expected to finish officially with a multiyear agreement.

The Dodgers are interested in Ramirez, but the current asking price may be too high. According to The Los Angeles Times, the Red Sox want three players in return from the Dodgers, including outfielder Matt Kemp, L.A.'s top outfield prospect.

The Padres, The Boston Globe reports, have been identified as "an interested party" by a team source.
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #85
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Watch the yankees snatch Manny up...they always do this to the Red Sox.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:12 PM   #86
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

This just in: Andy Pettite formerly from the Houston Astros has signed with the NY Yankees for a reunion. 1 yr deal for $16 mill (yeeesh) w/a player option for the next yr at $16 mill (yeeeesh).

I guess Brian Cashman is trying to bring back the glory days.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:25 PM   #87
Mad Axes
Chief Warcloud

Mad Axes sitting duck
Send a message via AIM to Mad Axes

big signing for yanks, hopefully hes still on the roids
Mad Axes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:16 AM   #88
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe he can help the Yankees make it to another first round playoff loss again this upcoming season.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 11:19 AM   #89
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah The Pettite Signing Was Good For The 1 Year Deal With A 1 Year Player Option You Got To Love It, It's Better Then Given Injury Prone Lilly Or Shitty Gil Meche 4 Years.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:29 AM   #90
renagade410

renagade410 grasshopper

orioles might go 500 this year they making some big moves in the pitching department they already have the hitting
renagade410 is offline   Reply With Quote