news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #916
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the yankees will be good this season. They should be, they spend 5 billion dollars
Old 04-06-2009, 11:26 AM   #917
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Waited all winter for opening day, took off work, and now its postponed...

God hates the royals.....
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #918
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

If Texas had pitching (starting/bullpen)..they'd be fucking badass. Looks like they're offense isn't going to miss a beat at all this year, they just OWNED the AL Cy Young.

And yeah Complex that sucks man. But atleast you get a Double Header tomorrow?

20 more minutes till Derek Jeter is hitting a leadoff double to start off a brand new Yankee Dynasty. -hopes-

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #919
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Tighten up now CC

Old 04-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #920
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Tighten up now CC
Def not a great start for CC. Out in the 5th.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:46 PM   #921
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

Quote:
If Texas had pitching (starting/bullpen)..they'd be fucking badass. Looks like they're offense isn't going to miss a beat at all this year, they just OWNED the AL Cy Young.

And yeah Complex that sucks man. But atleast you get a Double Header tomorrow?

20 more minutes till Derek Jeter is hitting a leadoff double to start off a brand new Yankee Dynasty. -hopes-
2morrow was a scheduled off day so no double header... Imma be at the home opener on the 10 verses the yanks... should be hype

Indians got smashed 9-1 so I guess 2day aint so bad...

Now Tigers and Twins need to do the same and Ill be happy...
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #922
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Lee hasn't pitched well all preseason....

I dunno about this starting pitching this year if he has a bad one.

I missed the game tho.

CC is like a big tease, and im not tryin to hate, just letting you know what your getting.

He will go on a run where he is absolutley shit, than he will be unhittable for a while, usualy in July and August when its warm.

But come playoff time, he has never been as dominant as he should be. He tries to hard, gets wild and just loses his composure. He did it with Milwaukee last year.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #923
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I saw a stat that said he started last year bad, which I do remember, so that's promising. Hey, I'm not a CC Fan, you know my nickname for him, Saffathia, he's living up to that, but he's here so I hope he preforms.

Yanks kinda let this one get away but hey, it's the 1st game of the marathon it ain't no sprint. Jeter looked good which will be big if he can get those leadoff hits. Ransom at 3rd lookin' a lil' green even though he's 33. Gardner made a nice play at the plate. Damon would've had that ball no doubt. I guess that's payback for Jeff Mayer. Lil too late though.

Watched a little bit of the Marlins...looks like they're gonna be the pests of the NL East again.

And what a wild game in Arizona. Someone hit the first ever homers from both sides on opening day.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #924
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Also Nicky I think the Brewers BIG TIME overused CC during the final stretch last year, which won't happen this year. So consider that. And also, CC's never been on the type of team in the playoffs that he will be on this year.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #925
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

last night at 1224 am or around that time. ANGELS staring picher nick adenhart, who pitched six innning of shut out baseball against oakland died in a fatal car crash. the baseball game he pitched was the best he ever pitched.

as a longtime angel fan my heart goes out to the adenhart family.

i never knew any one personally who died in a car accident due to a drunk driver. it must be sad.

rIP nick
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #926
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Thats Sad At I Think 22 Years Old To Get His Life Cut Short. Probably Going Home All Excited He Just Started His First Career Game And Pitches 6 Scoreless Innings And Then Bam It's All Over. Real Sad Story.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #927
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Also Nicky I think the Brewers BIG TIME overused CC during the final stretch last year, which won't happen this year. So consider that. And also, CC's never been on the type of team in the playoffs that he will be on this year.
two years ago he was on an Indians team that won 96 games, ousted the Yankees and was up 3-1 on the Sox.

Sabathia has the ball AT HOME to win it and he fucking choked.

good luck...with AROd batting .156 in the playoffs, you better hope Jeter goes 23-23 or something.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #928
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

good luck...with AROd batting .156 in the playoffs, you better hope Jeter goes 23-23 or something.
22 singles, 1 double, thats Jeter power

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #929
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

hahah..yea, Omar Vizquel had more power than Jeter
Old 04-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #930
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
22 singles, 1 double, thats Jeter power
Yeah Because Jeter Cant Be Productive Player Without Hitting Homeruns. Typical Shot At Jeter From A Mets Fan. By The Way Jeter Has 17 Postseason Homeruns A Lot Of Them In Big Situations. You Wish Just One Met Handled Pressure They Way Jeter Does Then Maybe They Wouldnt Choke All The Time.