news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #931
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^haha nuff said

We gotta sweep KC this weekend.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #932
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Miggy off to a great start this year. Glad I got him on my fantasy team.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #933
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o's fucking shit up....for now....good to say been some time

but...mid season will tell whats to come for them as allways if they keep up after that then they good have better win/ lose stats this year
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #934
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

braves NL east champs
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #935
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

R.I.P. to Harry Kalas.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #936
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

RIP to Mark "The Bird" Fidrych
Old 04-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #937
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Kalas was the man. His games on Westwood One, CBS and other radio stations for the NFL were always wild. He always put his heart in to what he did.

The New Yankee Stadium really does look like the Old One on the inside, I'm glad they kinda went with a modeled design but the stream I'm watching on is fucked up. How the hell does ESPN not put this game on today? SMH. Garbage ass Indians are in town, have they won more than two games yet? Ransom's play at the plate was nice, but it's 1-0 and that's unnacceptable to a horrible team. Especially with fat boy pitchin.

Rangers almost put up 20 last night..damn..if only them mf'ers had some arms.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:04 PM   #938
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Posada with the First Homer at The NEw Stadium!!
1-1
Old 04-16-2009, 05:26 PM   #939
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I didnt see the game i was working, but nice to see the Tribe rough up the overrated choke fatso and spoil the Yankees opener.

I like the stadium tho...Its old school yet new. they did a nice job.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #940
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah It's Nice I'm Going To Tomorrows Game I Pumped To See The Stadium In Person.

It Wasnt Really CC's Fault He Didnt Pitch Good But He Kept Them In The Game Its The Shotty Bullpen That Did Them In.

I've Had Enough Of Veras And Martes Getting Up There On My Shit List To. Cashman Again Ignores One Of The Yankees Most Glaring Needs The Bullpen. I Wouldnt Be Suprised If By The End Of The Year The Bullpen Looks A Lot Different
Old 04-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #941
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Are they still starting joba the hut???

That dude would have been a great closer or setup man. They are blowing it with that move.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #942
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah He's Actually Starting Tomorrow I Agree He Would Be A Good Set up Man And Eventually Succesor To The Closers Role When Mo Retires But Last Year He Made Me Start To Second Guess It A Little When He Outdueled Beckett It Really Impressed Me.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #943
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Atleast the people got to praise the God Bernabe Williams today.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #944
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I think my sister can throw the ball harder and farther than Johnny Damon.

Do they pay him alot of money??? If so..why?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #945
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Is Nick Swisher still the best pitcher on the Yankees?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote