news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #946
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Check 2 are you still scared to rep your teams?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #947
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Crowd looking kinda dead in the Stadium I don't blame em Yanks need to take this lead.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #948
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

El Capitan!!
There's a HOME RUN for ya ass

Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #949
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

All 3 of Jeter's homers have been opposite field shots this year

Old 04-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #950
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
YANKEEEES WIN.

the Captain with the go ahead HR in the 8th
1st one in the new stadium is in the book
now lets get serious and take this series with 2 more W's

Old 04-17-2009, 08:21 PM   #951
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Crowd looking kinda dead in the Stadium I don't blame em Yanks need to take this lead.
Yeah Got To See The First Yankee Win In The New Stadium. It Was A Little Dead Me And My Friends Were Pointing Out Rows Of Like 5 Seats All Empty You Would Never See That At The Old Stadium I Guess People Cant Afford Them Right Now Besides The Bleachers And Upperdeck WHere I Was.

But When Jeter Hit His Homerun And When Mo Came In The Crowd Got Into It. Jeter Does It Again Big Clutch At Bat He's Already Had Like 3 Of Those Big At Bats This Year.

The Stadium Is Nice Its Werid The Outsides Really Nice The Inside IS Kinda Like A Little Ballpark Where Its Like An Overhang Before You Get To The Field. Like In Camden Yards No More Hallways You Could See The Game From Anywhere Then You Get Past That And Theres The Huge Field It's So Official You Feel Like Your In The Old Yankee Stadium When Your At Your Seats. All In All It's Nice Didnt Wow Me Or Anything They Could Of Stayed At The Old Ballpark To Me.

First Save At Yankee Stadium Mo Rivera Got To See It. I Was Going Crazy The Whole Game. But Thats Just How I Do It.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:25 PM   #952
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I saw alot of empty seats in the front where all the expensive ones are.

I dunno...im no Yankee fan but i respect what they have done.

I think this is just the commercialization of Yankee baseball...NOt that it wasn't a little bit before, but it still seemed authentic.

Seeing dudes drinking martinis at the game and shit...i dunno.

Seemed fake to me. It was authentic on the outside, but inside not so much. At least the field looks the same.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #953
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah There Was A Place Where You Pick A Type Of Meat Like Steaks And Shit And They Cook It For You I Thought That Was Pretty Stupid And Over The Top. Hopefully The Crowds Get Better. The Upperdeck And Bleachers Are Still Lively.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #954
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, but thats not just the Yankees its everythign with sports now...cuz of the money the arenas aren't as good as they used to be. They build them to lavishly.

Like Fenway Park....They shouldnt build a new one, just redo it, but still, even if they just did that, it would lose some its its quality.

Some stadiums are better tho, like the ones they have been building in baseball, but it goes to show that all those cookie cutter stadiums suck

I still miss old Cleveland Municipal Stadium for the Browns....The new one is absolute shit...i hate it.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #955
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Been a really embarrasing weekend series but if Mo locks down this 9th inning and we go 2-2 I can't be more happier.

Old 04-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #956
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

OH shit n/m

Mo can chill

Old 04-21-2009, 06:08 AM   #957
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

chin meing wrong sent down to triple a where he belongs.
whoever they brought up better have their shit together.
lol @ the shitty pirates beat the best team in the MLB last night.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #958
baby jesus
Veteran Member

I Dont Understand Whats Up With Wang But He Got One More Start After The Skip Him Before I Say Just DL Him And Bring Up Hughes.

C.C. Fatbathia Still Looking Shitty I'm Not Suprised I Though Burnett Would Have A Better Year But C.C. Starts Slow So Hopefully He Comes Around.

The First Yankees Vs. Red Sox Series Starts Tomorrow Both At 9-6 Got Some Good Pitching Matchups
Joba Vs. Lester
Burnett Vs. Beckett
Pettite Vs. Masterson
Cant Wait Lets Go Yankees.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #959
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah my bad I misheard the radio the other day but he's only skipping a start. Something's wrong with him and it goes back like a year so I dunno. I think he's had the chances but yeah we needa give him a few more shots I guess. We'll see with him.

Great game yesterday the Melk Man delivering I really like Melk in left and Brett in center let's see what happens down the line with Nady.

Those pitching matchups are good. The Sawx have been on a roll winning a couple and so have the Yanks. I think Toronto will eventually come back down to earth just like the Marlins -- swept by the..PIRATES?! lol -- so we just need'a take care of Boston like we do.

Old 04-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #960
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Yankees play baseball in a little league park

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote