news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #961
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hey if anything this hurts the Yanks so stop cry'in Yankee hater.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #962
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
The Yankees play baseball in a little league park
I Wont Even Mention Ebbets I Mean Citi Field What A Joke. The Mets Suck Wright, Reyes, Beltran Are All Waiting For Someone To Get A Big Hit Because We All Know They Wont.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #963
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many innings do you think 90 year old Bob Feller will be able to pitch in the Hall of Fame Classic game?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #964
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Bob can still bring it.

Watching Yankee games is light watching recreational softball these days.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #965
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

couple of tough losses for the yanks. mo giving it up, burnett choking after up 6-0. should have won both. gotta get it tonight.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #966
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Chamberlain should be in the pen..........the Yankees are run by a bunch of fucking morons.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #967
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger
Exclamation

NEW YORK (AP)—Manny Ramirez was suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball on Thursday, becoming the latest high-profile player ensnared in the sport’s drug scandals.

The commissioner’s office didn’t announce the specific violation by the Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder, who will lose about one-third of his $25 million salary.
“Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was OK to give me,” Ramirez said in a statement issued by the players’ union.

“Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy. Under the policy that mistake is now my responsibility. I have been advised not to say anything more for now. I do want to say one other thing; I’ve taken and passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons.”
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #968
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Everybody cheats in baseball. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:44 PM   #969
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its been alledged that the drug that mannie took was a female fertility drug.

MamRam...lol
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 05-09-2009 at 04:59 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #970
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

why are the royals bout to win the world series.....
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:45 PM   #971
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

whats cuzzin billy think of the female firtility clinic in manny's basement?
Old 05-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #972
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Melk Man Delivers!

Old 05-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #973
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"big papi" finally benched 2night!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #974
BrklynZoo
Gravedigga

BrklynZoo shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Chamberlain should be in the pen..........the Yankees are run by a bunch of fucking morons.
No
BrklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #975
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yes. He is a dominant set up man and future closer. As a starter, he is hittable because he only really has two great pitches, and gets exposed.

Go back to your cage.