news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #1066
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

i guess no hitters are run of the mill but umm...props to that sanchez dude on the giants, he wasnt even supposed gto pitch that day or somethin, still threw the nozeey

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #1067
nelly13

nelly13 shaolin monk

oh fuck this is the worse I got class 2morrow night so I'm most likely going to miss the All-Star game 2morrow this fucking sucks balls no homo
nelly13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:43 AM   #1068
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

fuck the phillies
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #1069
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yanks one game back -- swept the Tigers one of the best teams in the AL

Old 07-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #1070
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

baseball sucks these days.

I was just watchign some of the old all star games on MLB network and it was fucking star studded.

Now its like a bunch of dudes you never heard of and everyone else is on roids.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #1071
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I'd be mad at baseball if I was an Indians fan too Doochster.

Old 07-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #1072
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i was watching a all star game from 87 and it just seemed like there were way more superstars back then.

i dont think i've watched one Indians game this year. not all the way thru. If they bring up the young dudes, like they should have all year, i'll watch.

I cant watch baseball tho if its not the Tribe.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:02 PM   #1073
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

You're a fair weather fan I'm not surprised.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #1074
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

if i was fair weathered I'd root for a non home team...like you.

I can't watch a baseball game that doesnt involve the Indians. Its too boring.

Without the Tribe, I woudlnt even care.

Thats as far from fair weathered as you can get.

What would you even know about that tho???
Old 07-19-2009, 06:26 PM   #1075
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeha you basically just said you don't watch unless the team is good that's fair weather. I respect those fans who go to Indians games this season. You're not one. those fans got to see a 10 run comeback. They get to see something ONCE IN A WHILE like that. That's what the games all about in the long run. Sticking by your team and being dedicated to them thru the good n bad. I dunno about that because all my teams are certified Champs.

Old 07-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #1076
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i guess you forgot the memo when it comes to the KNicks???
I dunno...

I've watched parts of most games, i still had hope for em mid June, but they aint goin nowhere.
Like I said, when they bring up Marte and LaPorta, I'll go down there but right now I'd rather spend my money on golf and save up for the Buckeyes game in Cleveland and Cavs games

You've got to prioritize young man.

But again, you abandoned the Knicks and jumped on the 'DWADE' bandwagon. So really, everything you say is highly irrelevent.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #1077
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

If you wanna talk turkey with DK you gotta have at least 1 pro Sports Title from here on out.

Old 07-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #1078
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

when they send you your official ring, I'll hold you to that. Until then, u just some fairweather nigga with somethin to prove.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #1079
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Wop, there goes the neighborhood

Old 07-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #1080
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yup yup, take your mouth off of Joe D's cock booy