news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #1111
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Look I aint trying to hate on your little Spankee parade right now.....But CC is as good as he is going to be RIGHT NOW. This is the time of year he pitches at his best. NOW i have no idea how he has been pitching cuz I dont follow the Spanks....but regardless of the level that he is pitching at right now...

>..It will decline come playoff time.

After he gets rocked in his first start I'm going to repost this.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #1112
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the other team in New york the Yankees are laughing their asses off right now

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #1113
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

i could play outfield for the mets

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #1114
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
i could play outfield for the mets

or be their GM

Old 07-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #1115
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

i dunno about that i might do some stupid things

but i can definitly catch routine pop flys and what have you that the met outfield cant handle

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #1116
hectis
Vic

lol

Old 07-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #1117
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Look I aint trying to hate on your little Spankee parade right now.....But CC is as good as he is going to be RIGHT NOW. This is the time of year he pitches at his best. NOW i have no idea how he has been pitching cuz I dont follow the Spanks....but regardless of the level that he is pitching at right now...

>..It will decline come playoff time.

After he gets rocked in his first start I'm going to repost this.
I Understand Your Mad That You Had To Take Down All Your CC Posters And Now You Might Have To Throw Out Your Victor Martinez And Cliff Lee Jerseys But You Can Always Get A Pavano One.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #1118
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Understand Your Mad That You Had To Take Down All Your CC Posters And Now You Might Have To Throw Out Your Victor Martinez And Cliff Lee Jerseys But You Can Always Get A Pavano One.
CC was a choke...never a fan of his. You'll see.

And the Spanks were the ones that paid Pavano all that money and put their hopes and dreams into him.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #1119
Gamo
thelo na kapnos zizanio

Gamo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Gamo

Why do you have to call them Spanks? You hate them as a team that much?

Gamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #1120
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wow ur gay
Old 07-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #1121
hectis
Vic

Phillies getting cliff lee makes them the favorite in the NL imo

Old 07-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #1122
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i heard we got some shitty prospects too..

SMH @ tribe GM mark shapiro.....started off great trading Colon for Lee, Sizemore and Phillips.....too bad 2 of the 3 are gone now.

Victor Martinez is next.

Time for a new Major League
Old 07-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #1123
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Phillies getting cliff lee makes them the favorite in the NL imo
It does. Cliff Lee is going to be good for awhile. That dude is better than Sabathia.

They blew it bad with that one. Dude is gonna be Tom Glavine.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #1124
hectis
Vic

it is hard for teams like the Indians (small mark teams) because when it comes to resigning all stars they simply can not compete with rich teams like the Yankees, and red soxs, so they have to trade them, and have to build through their farm system and hope to win a world series while they have the players, lots of people where I live are Indians fans because we are not too fa from Cleavland and we are very close to buffalo and the bisons use to be their minor league team

Old 07-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #1125
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I dont buy that necessarily, altho yes, there is alot of trut to it and those teams mentioned do have an obvious unfair advantage.

Our owner doesn't have deep pockets to begin with. When Dick Jacobs owned the team, we always had one of hte highest payrolls.

Dolan is a bad owner. I think the Dolans own the Knicks too. Look at what they have don e with both franchises since taking over.