news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #1156
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Nice Good Shit Walk Off Homer By Cano Besides The On And Off Rain That Was A Great Game To Go Too.

What Do You Think Of The New Stadium?

Yanks Got About 29 Or So Games Left With 82 Wins The Journey To 100 W's I Think They Get It. Pettite Vs. Guthrie Hopefully Pettite Continues On His Torrid Pace Of Late.

Talking About Torrid Pace Jeter Is On Fucking Fire He Has Multi Hit Game It Seems Like Everyday Now. Hes Only 12 Back Now From Gehrigs 2,721 Hits For Most By A Yankee All Time.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #1157
Divine King
Staten We Go Hard

Divine King shaolin monk

baseball is ok but i prefer my NFL

http://www.myspace.com/jpersona
http://twitter.com/jpjasonpowers
Divine King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #1158
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Derek Jeter Is Now The Yankees All Time Hit Leader It's Pretty Crazy To Think The Yankees Have Never Had A Guy With 3,000 Hits. When It's All Said And Done He Might Be The Greatest Shortstop Ever The Only Person That Theres An Argument For Is Honus Wagner The Rest He's Leavin In The Dust.

91 Wins And Cruisin They Have A Never Lose Mentallity They Play Everyday To Win If You Beat Them You Really Have To Go Out And Beat Them No Give Me Games They Have There Mind On The Win And They Go Out And Get It.

It Looks Like It Will Be Detriot First Round Thats Pretty Scary They Got A Good Pitching Staff And The 5 Game Series Is Dangerous It's A Tough Series You Get Through The 5 Game Series You Tak Sigh Of Relief. But I'm Cofident This Is Easily The Best Yankee Team Since 2001 Probably Better Then The 2001 Team That Lost To The Diamondback In The World Series.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:20 PM   #1159
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Bigtime Congrats to El Capitan

He will get his 3k

And this should be the year to get that 5th ring!

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #1160
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol calm down peoples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #1161
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

a short article on the great achievement that was

BRONX, N.Y. (WPIX) - Derek Jeter has earned many honors in his illustrious career. Now add all time Yankee hit king as New York's captain lashed hit number 2, 722 down the rightfield line in the third inning at Yankee Stadium last night passing the Iron Horse Lou Gehrig.

During a rain hampered evening, Jeter brightened the skies with his historic single breaking the record that had lasted 70 years. With his family among the 46, 771 fans on hand to watch the moment, Jeter delivered and tipped his helmet as the crowd stood and cheered for 3 minutes.

In a statement Yankees Boss George Steinbrenner said "For those who say today's game can't produce legendary players, I have two words: Derek Jeter"

While the Yanks did drop the game to Baltimore, the only memory fans will have is that one Yankee legend had passed another.

"It's still hard to believe, " Jeter explained. "The whole experience has been overwhelming."

G-O-D

Old 09-12-2009, 11:31 PM   #1162
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people really think that the yanks are goin to win the a.l. ?

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #1163
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

who's your team

Old 09-13-2009, 01:30 AM   #1164
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
people really think that the yanks are goin to win the a.l. ?
People Really Think The Fag Sox Have A Shot In The A.L.? Really Why Wouldnt People Think The Yankees Have A Shot They've Been The Best Team In Baseball With A Lot Better Pitching Staff Then In Years Past So Why Wouldnt They Have A Shot You Tell Me.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #1165
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the angels an redsox have winning records against the yankee's this year..
to me the yankees need this championship more than any other team..
new stadium/paying millions an millions for pitching..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #1166
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

nigga plz

Old 09-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #1167
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

...and the Tigers lose another game. We dont even deserve to win this division
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #1168
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^ The Twins are starting to creep up to the Tigers. But the Cubs would gladly switch places with the Tigers, LOL. The Cubs just suspended Milton Bradley for the rest of the season. You wonder why they haven't won in 101 years! They could've gone after Abreu, or Raul Ibanez instead they choose this turkey. Jason Marquis & Mark Delarosa are helping their respective teams into the playoffs, while the Cubs ponder why they over tinkered with a team that won 97 games last year. Only the Cubs can make such foolish mistakes. 101 years & counting.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:22 PM   #1169
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yankees Are Officailly The First To Clinch A Playoff Spot. After The Win Today The Yankees Magic Number Is 5 For The Division. Finally Beating The Angels They Havent Won A Road Series Against The Angels Since 04 Damn. Ian Kennedy Siting That Was Werid Seeing That.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #1170
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Haha, Ian Kennedy. Yeah.
Got a little hectic there for a moment but 2 outta 3 in L.A., 3 outta the last 4 vs L.A.