news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-29-2007, 09:04 PM   #106
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Blasphemy!! How dare you speak of Lord Gammons like that!

Why is it so crazy to think the Indians can't win the central?? They won 93 games two years ago with pretty much the same team. Nobody, and i mean NOBODY was on the Detroit bandwagon last year before the season. Now all of a sudden them and Chicago are unbeatable??? Come on now.

I think Chicago is better than Detroit. There lineup is sick...but their starters are so so. Contreras is the ace, and I love the guy, but I don't see him pitching that great again. McCarthy is young, and that lefty, i forget his name...well he is starting to get washed up. Plus they got alot of older guys.

The Tribe has guys in their prime, ready to have career years...guys like Hafner, Sizemore, CC, Lee, Westrook, Martinez, Peralta....You watch.

Detroit has some nice young arms...but Pudge is getting old, Sheffield too...I dont know about that bullpen. I dont know. They have alot of pressure on them. ANd they were terrible inthe Series so...we'll see.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #107
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Blasphemy!! How dare you speak of Lord Gammons like that!

Why is it so crazy to think the Indians can't win the central?? They won 93 games two years ago with pretty much the same team. Nobody, and i mean NOBODY was on the Detroit bandwagon last year before the season. Now all of a sudden them and Chicago are unbeatable??? Come on now.

I think Chicago is better than Detroit. There lineup is sick...but their starters are so so. Contreras is the ace, and I love the guy, but I don't see him pitching that great again. McCarthy is young, and that lefty, i forget his name...well he is starting to get washed up. Plus they got alot of older guys.

The Tribe has guys in their prime, ready to have career years...guys like Hafner, Sizemore, CC, Lee, Westrook, Martinez, Peralta....You watch.

Detroit has some nice young arms...but Pudge is getting old, Sheffield too...I dont know about that bullpen. I dont know. They have alot of pressure on them. ANd they were terrible inthe Series so...we'll see.
would some1 get this guy an eighty-year old dick to suck on?
Detroit has the best line-up, best rotation, and best bullpen. period.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:32 AM   #108
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

You must be in your teens or something. Good rotation, good lineup, so so bullpen.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:41 AM   #109
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, i'm in my teens. that's why it clearly states age 28 under my name. oh, btw joel zumaya is better than any arm the indians have in their clubhouse, including Sabathia.........

Old 03-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #110
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

GO ANGELS. ALTOUGH IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW ANGEL TEAM. NO KENNENY AND ERSTAD. i ONLY HAVE VLAD AND CHONE FIGGINS TO BE PUMPED ABOUT.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:51 PM   #111
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
GO ANGELS. ALTOUGH IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW ANGEL TEAM. NO KENNENY AND ERSTAD. i ONLY HAVE VLAD AND CHONE FIGGINS TO BE PUMPED ABOUT.
watch out for orlando cabrera. He's due for a huge year.

Old 03-30-2007, 06:32 PM   #112
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Yes, i'm in my teens. that's why it clearly states age 28 under my name. oh, btw joel zumaya is better than any arm the indians have in their clubhouse, including Sabathia.........
Yea, nice arm, too bad he can't pitch. Remember the name Adam Miller. I never said detroit didnt have a good team, I just think they played above themselves last year, and will find that they have a target now. Verlander is tough, Bonderman is decent and so is Maroth...but Kenny Rogers is eighty years old.

28? coulda fooled me by the way you act.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #113
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Yea, nice arm, too bad he can't pitch. Remember the name Adam Miller. I never said detroit didnt have a good team, I just think they played above themselves last year, and will find that they have a target now. Verlander is tough, Bonderman is decent and so is Maroth...but Kenny Rogers is eighty years old.

28? coulda fooled me by the way you act.
wow low blow^^ kenny rogers is out until july just had blood clot removed.

Old 03-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #114
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

oh yeah i forgot about orlando. yep i hope he does well. it took me 2 seasons to give my respects to him. only time will tell if he can win my heart
Old 04-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #115
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Hopefully we can play some ball in cleveland. One day its 80 degrees, the next there is a foot of snow on the ground. I've never seen such a turnaround in my 25 years on earth living here. This shits crazy!!!
Old 04-20-2007, 09:21 PM   #116
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

c'mon yankees.....

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:47 PM   #117
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

finally the angels won. fuck the redsox. i hope they go on a losing skid.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:29 PM   #118
CherChezLaMarauder
rabbit habits..

CherChezLaMarauder crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to CherChezLaMarauder

To hell with the Red Sox and their entire lumberjack roster. They're all hicks with bad odor and hygenically challanged along with all their down syndrome depressed fans who are gluttons for punishment
Old 04-22-2007, 06:50 PM   #119
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Dice-K will have 10Ks' tonight...
A-Rod hits a HR in the 9th, Yankees win 1-0.

Am I the only one who thought the Red Sox looked like an Episode of South Park on Friday Night????
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #120
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you guys just see that??? 4 consecutive HRs for the Red Sox...hahaha

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote