news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #1201
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Bring Em On!! Game 1 Will be In The B-X!! (alcs)
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #1202
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I did not realize the Angels had Scott Kazimir.

Angels/Spanks and Phillies/Dodgers looks like the best matchups
Old 10-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #1203
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Good one so far. I just knew that Pavano would come out dealing. Another one of those bums who couldn't handle the pressure that is Yankee Stadium, but take him away and he's back to his 2003 self. Figgaz.

Just a matter of innings before the Bombers take control!!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #1204
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

bRING THE BROOMS OUT

You fuckers get your wish. LA at the YAnkees game 1 of the ALCS. LETS GET IT!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:47 AM   #1205
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Fuck The Angels There Tough But The Yankees Can Beat Anyone When There On. A-rod Is Beasting And Hes Not Lettin Up Pettite Doing His Thing. 8 More Wins Thats All It Takes.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #1206
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you implying that the Yankees are going to sweep the Angels and then go on to the World Series and sweep the team that they would play? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #1207
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Phillies look DAMN good.....NLCS will be awesome..

ALCS....maybe...Yanks might just steamroll them
Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #1208
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Are you implying that the Yankees are going to sweep the Angels and then go on to the World Series and sweep the team that they would play? lol
Your Constant Hate For The Yankees Is Lame Join The Club. No Ones Calling For A Sweep It's Going To Be A Battle The Clear Cut Two Best Teams In The American League.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #1209
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't have hate for them jabroni. You were the one that mentioned 8 more wins.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #1210
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yeah To Win The World Series You Need 8 More Wins It Isnt Hard To Figure Out You Can Have Up To 6 Loses During That Time And Still Win But You Need Just 8 More Wins.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #1211
check two
N.I.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #1212
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Theeeeeeee Yankees will win.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #1213
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I don't know how anyone can have the Phillies going anywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It's not like their bullpen is falling apart or anything, oh yea, it is. Pitching wins in October, fuckhead.
put your foot in your mouth why don't you..

as if you know anything about baseball at all.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #1214
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They blew two leads in late innings retard, that doesn't make you right and it doesn't mean they're beating the Dodgers.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #1215
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

it doesn't matter if they beat the dodgers their still a force to be reckoned with. According to you their washed up.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote