news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #1216
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dodgers in 5, you'll see what a real pen looks like

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #1217
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Yankeeeeeeeeeeeeees A-Rod Hittin Homers Off All These Closers He Came To Fuckin Play.

Big Ups To The Bullpen To Robertson Coming Up Big Yankees Up 2-0.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #1218
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Great game last night. Wish Angels would have pulled it off, but great game nontheless
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #1219
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Great game last night. Wish Angels would have pulled it off, but great game nontheless
Yeah you wishin, prayin, hopin that the big bad Yankees go down.

But it just will not happen. We took care of the garbage ass Twins that caught your fakin ass Tigers so why you mad...

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #1220
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
A Real pen? You saw what it looked like last night in the Bronx. You got that layaway Yankees cap on yet?

Old 10-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #1221
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah you wishin, prayin, hopin that the big bad Yankees go down.

But it just will not happen. We took care of the garbage ass Twins that caught your fakin ass Tigers so why you mad...
I bet your drowning in tears right now faggot

Game 4 is gonna be crazy

This has been the best Playoff series iv seen in years
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #1222
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It looks like the Phillies are going to head back to the World Series. Why did the Dodgers keep that pitcher in when he walked a guy on four pitches, and then he hit the next guy right away?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:57 AM   #1223
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah, yeah... Girardi really doesn't want the Yankees to win. He's trying to beat us, we're trying to beat him, the Angels are just.. kinda there. Either way, Control and Command will shut down the Angels tomorrow.

11th, tell your mom to bend over. I'll show you a faggot.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:09 AM   #1224
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Yo I Dont Get Girardi I've Been Questioning Him All Year He Got Bailed Out By Robertson In Game 2 Of The ALDS And Then Totally Fucked Up Game 3 Of The ALCS. He Manages Like He's In The National League Or Something He Sucks. He Never Just Lets A Pitcher Whos Going Well To Stay In He's Got To Switch Constantly. He Goes By The Book To Much Just Go With The Flow Of The Game For Once.

C.C. Tonight On 3 Days Rest I Have A Feeling He's Gonna Be Pitching Sharply Kazmir Could Be Tough Against The Yankees But I Feel He Will Get Hit A Little Bit. Win Tonight And Put Them On The Brink Make Them Have To Win Two In Yankee Stadium If It Comes To It.

Oh And Fuck Swisher He Better Do Something Tonight I've Been Down On Him A Few Times During The Season Just For Him To Get Back On My Goodside So Hopefully He Can Change My Thoughts On Him Right Now.

Last edited by baby jesus; 10-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #1225
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How come Manny took a shower during the end of last night's game instead of watching it?

Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 12:53 AM   #1226
baby jesus
Veteran Member

C.C. Sabathia What Can You Say 3 Days Rest And Shuttin Shit Down. He Didnt Give Girardi A Chance To Fuck It Up.

A-rod Still Doin His Thing This Motherfucker Wants This Shit Bad He Was Still Cheerin Like An Animal When There Went Up 10-1.

1 Win Away From The World Series AJ Finish Them.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:22 AM   #1227
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I'm down with that..

We should be on the fuckin plane back to NY by now.. but im happy 3-1. Let's not get sloppy let's finish this shit for real

Old 10-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #1228
check two
N.I.

What an embarassing loss for the Angels. In a must win game for them, they lose 10-1 at home? smh

They are calling this one of the worst calls of all time, when Cano wasn't ruled out. lol

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big...urn=mlb,197210

Quote:
Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #1229
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my Phillies-Yankees world series is lookin good right about now...
Old 10-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #1230
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Quote:
They blew two leads in late innings retard, that doesn't make you right and it doesn't mean they're beating the Dodgers.
Quote:

insert foot into mouth.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote