news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #1381
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd like to see a greater amount of teams be able to make the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #1382
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Strasberg is a bad motherfucker

14 K's in his debut. 2nd most ever in a debut

He's got some nasty movement on those pitches and some nice speed too
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #1383
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

wow...the next Nolan Ryan
Old 06-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #1384
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Duke showed his ass tonight for real!!... if he's gonna be throwing 100 MPH heaters and throwing nigz off guard with uncle charlie then watch out.

And that NL East is gonna be a dograce unless Philly gets their shit together so who knows maybe he can light a fire under the team and make a push for the playoffs..crazier shits happened

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #1385
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Great Performance For Strasburg I Was Switchin Back And Forth With The Yankee Game For Some Reason I Like The Nationals If They Can Keep There Core Group And With Harper On The Way They Can Make Noise In A Couple Of Years.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:08 AM   #1386
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been waiting for something to feel good about in DC baseball for quite some time.

i grew up an orioles fan. i still love em', but they will probably never contend again, especially in that division, and with their shit owner.

but i like the nationals, and hope they can keep progressing

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 AM   #1387
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Strasberg is a bad motherfucker

14 K's in his debut. 2nd most ever in a debut

He's got some nasty movement on those pitches and some nice speed too
3rd most. 2 players are tied with 15K

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #1388
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he was definitely worth the number one pick he looks like he has the potential to be the next great pitcher. washington has someone to build their team around

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:50 AM   #1389
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They aren't done. They had the #1 pick this year as well.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #1390
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Don't sleep on Mike Stanton on the Marlins now... 6'5/230 pounds...3 hits in his debut tonight. Pretty good rookie class in the league this year.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:33 AM   #1391
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Oh no. Not another Mike Stanton. One retires, another pops up. This is the third one btw.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:38 AM   #1392
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Those two were pitchers. And his actual name is Giancarlo Cruz Michael Stanton. You'll see him a lot when he's pounding the shit outta the Mets weak ass staff.

Old 06-09-2010, 03:50 AM   #1393
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Do you even pay attention, or you just say stuff designed to try and piss me off? Weak ass staff? Yea ok.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #1394
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah man you know me. You think the Mets are making the playoffs this year? [serious question]

Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 AM   #1395
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Have you seen the standings? Yea, I think we have a good shot. Btw we shut out the Phillies, for a whole series.