news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #1456
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Rangers heading to their first world series?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #1457
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Congrats to the Rangers. They manhandled the Yankees.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #1458
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

rangers + giants = unwatchable
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #1459
check two
N.I.

Should be a classic world series and something unique.

Old 10-24-2010, 02:41 AM   #1460
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It will be a good World Series. Props to Texas for owning the Yankees. No hate from this Yankee fan. Texas straight dismantled the Yankees hitting. But I think San Fran poses a real threat. This should be one of the best WS's we've seen in a while. Fuck all you haters who think baseball is dead and not worth watching anymore. You're about to miss a great one.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #1461
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cant wait to see cliff lee vs the freak

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:54 AM   #1462
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

That will be a great matchup.

One thing I like about Texas is that with Nolan Ryan's philosophy of no pitch counts, no 7, 8, 9 guys, it's old school baseball. Baseball that you're taught as a kid to know and love. There's no bullshit with this Texas team and they should be able to handle San Fran after Lincecum.

I do believe that I was the one who a year or two ago told everyone on this board that once the Rangers get pitching they will be a team to reckon with. Sucks that it bit me in the ass though.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #1463
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^ thats what people have been saying about Texas for the past 15 years. They always could hit.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:52 PM   #1464
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
rangers + giants = unwatchable
u know nothing
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #1465
check two
N.I.

I thought the Rangers would have put up a better shot this series?

Old 11-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #1466
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Teams never play the way they do against the Yankees verse other teams. Look how good Tampa looks against New York. Texas looked UNSTOPPABLE..congrats to San FRan fans. Looks like the Giants are winning the World Series AND Super Bowl.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #1467
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I can't believe it. I moved to the SF area in 1986, and have been a Giants fan ever since. We had some tough seasons, but finally did it. First time for the city. In case anyone is wondering, the A's play 16 miles away from the Giants, but their championships don't mean much to us. Especially since they beat the Giants in 1989 when we had that earthquake.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #1468
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BEST MONDAY NIGhT EVERRRRR

NIGGA, EVERYONE WAS OUTSIDE LOL

SHIT WAS BURNIN LOLZ, WEED WAS IN THE AIR, HELLA BITCHES.... AWESOME NIGHT
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #1469
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Are you going to the parade? I hope I can

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #1470
check two
N.I.

--Former Tigers manager, Sparky Anderson, is seriously ill.

In a message released today by his family, it was learned that the 76-year-old Hall of Fame manager who guided the Tigers to their 1984 World Series championship "has been placed in the care of hospice at his home in Thousand Oaks, California, for complications resulting from dementia." Included in the announcement was an expression of gratitude.

"The Anderson family — wife Carol, sons Lee and Albert, and daughter Shirley Englebrecht — wishes to express appreciation to all friends and fans for the support and kindness they have shown throughout Sparky's career and retirement," according to the message.

"The family is particularly grateful for the respect for privacy the national and local media have demonstrated during this trying period.

"All requests for future updates should be directed to family spokesman Dan Ewald." Ewald is the Tigers' former public relations director and longtime friend of Anderson's.

In the same year in which the Tigers' community of fans and followers lost beloved broadcaster Ernie Harwell, this, too, is a sad development.

Anderson is the winningest Tigers' manager of all time with 1,331 victories. He was the first manager to win World Series in both the National and American Leagues, accomplishing the feat with the Cincinnati Reds before winning it all with the Tigers.

With 2,194 victories, he ranks sixth on the all-time list for managers.

Hired in 1979, Anderson remained the Tigers' manager through the 1995 season, but has been a yearly visitor to the Detroit area in his retirement to attend the various functions that benefit CATCH, the foundation he founded in 1987 to improve the quality of life for pediatric patients at Children's Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital.

Anderson attended the 1984 Tigers' reunion at Comerica Park in September 2009, at which time he looked at the former players that had gathered for the occasion and said "think about this now, there will be four or five of these guys together again, maybe, but never all together again.

"I'm 75. I know I ain't going to make it." At the time, it was inescapably evident that Anderson was frail — a condition which became even more obvious during his 2010 visit to the Detroit area for CATCH's summer golf outing. But, true to his respect for his place of honor in baseball, he went to Cooperstown to attend the Hall of Fame's annual induction ceremonies before returning home to California.

Last month, however, his health took a turn for the worse.

Now, unfortunately, it has taken another.