news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #1471
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

shit man the Phillies need to keep the Rated-R Superstar Edge (Jayson Werth)

Edge

Jayson Werth

now you know why I call Jayson Werth the Rated-R Superstar

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #1472
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Haha I see it. Werth is valuable to them. They better keep him. Would take him on the Yankees anyday.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #1473
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Phillies pitching is going to be tough to stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #1474
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

redsox lineup looks pretty good.all they need to do now is get rid of j.d. drew

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #1475
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lee, hallady, oswalt, hamels.....damn
Old 12-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #1476
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Didn't Lee, Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels all get rocked in the playoffs? They haven't won shit. Bring it on Phillies. LOL @ JD Drew.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #1477
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

no i think CC got rocked.....its was great to see the Red Sox and Phillies trump the yankees this year.

well at least the yankees signed 39 year old derek jeter....talk about a guy on the way out.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #1478
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

They trumped us... in December... right.
CC got rocked, and then turns out he was playing on one leg.
Either way it will be a GREAT year of baseball.
Maybe the Indians can win 40 games or something.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #1479
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

they did....and when the Rangers got Lee they trumped you in July too.

Lee was THEE guy they wanted and they failed twice. It bit them in the ass last year, and it will bite them in the ass this year.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #1480
OB4CL2
Mask On Crooked

OB4CL2 crouching tigerOB4CL2 crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to OB4CL2

^ Guido
OB4CL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:04 PM   #1481
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jd drew fuckin sux!!!

Old 12-24-2010, 03:20 PM   #1482
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I don't really like Cliff Lee that much, as a Yankees fan. I think he's good, but what has he done in BIG games? It looked like he got rocked in the World Series. Def. don't want that for NY come Classic time..

Doc Halliday even he had a rough time with the Giants... the GIANTS. The Giants of all teams were hitting these two in the NLCS and WS respectively. Lettin' EDGAR RENTERIA's old ass get loose on 'em.. LOL.

Those two are sexy picks as being 1 and 2 but I think it's Tim Lincecum and Josh Johnson.

Old 12-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #1483
battle?
n.i.

lincecum is goin to put up hall of fame numbers b4 his career is over.
giants have him for wut one more year?

Old 12-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #1484
billyanalogue

does anyone want my Ken Griffy Jr rookie cards? i don't want them anymore
Old 01-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #1485
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

--Police: Orioles’ Simon is main suspect in killing

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...-simon-suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote