news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #1
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default MotoGP

Anybody else watches this?

I think it's real dope...and my fav. is still V.Rossi...little bit corny, but who cares?

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #2
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i watch it sumtimes, but its a bit one sided as rossi always wins. they give the guy the worst bike a Yamaha and he rips apart the much faster Honda's. Very one sided but some race's can be real entertaining.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump

i guess we aint got any motogp fans here. you lot should have checked the performance of jorge lorenzo today. guy came second with a broken leg.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:23 AM   #4
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectah_Dirk View Post
Anybody else watches this?

I think it's real dope...and my fav. is still V.Rossi...little bit corny, but who cares?
Sure do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
bump

i guess we aint got any motogp fans here. you lot should have checked the performance of jorge lorenzo today. guy came second with a broken leg.
British Grand Prix today