news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-30-2005, 12:56 AM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: What the hell should I do?

I wouldn't wait around for a long time for her. Some girls like to take advantage of that. It was interesting that you said she wants to spend more time with her friends, and that her best friend is a girl. Cause I was thinking about a possible girl/girl thing going on there. There are a lot of girls that experiment nowadays. That's messed up that she never calls you, unless you call her first.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:04 AM   #32
arcane
separatin game from truth

arcane grasshopper

Word, especially because for several months preceding this whole episode, I spoke to her several times a day without fail. She would never have thought twice about calling.

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com
arcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 04:38 AM   #33
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She probably wants to break up, but doesn't have to guts to tell you, so she tries to grow apart slowly or she's waiting for you to break up. Don't take my word for it though, cause I'm just some strange guy talking about sex with minors and have two dead exes
Old 06-30-2005, 06:51 AM   #34
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
She probably wants to break up, but doesn't have to guts to tell you, so she tries to grow apart slowly or she's waiting for you to break up. Don't take my word for it though, cause I'm just some strange guy talking about sex with minors and have two dead exes

You have painted a rosy picture for yourself (and her). It seems there is something the other wants but can't get . Since having a relationship seems nice with all the perfect things. It just doesn't appear correct. Don't forget what has to be done, and recall when it first started.

Jasper has a strong point, even if it works out. If one of you died yesterday what shall happen tomorrow.

Remember we are all corrupt in this forum, with disorganized thoughts (" An army works well in disorder- or war, if all is proper the army is in the barracks"). So remain with your goals.What do you do and your companion (for survival, work,college)?
Whilst for us its winter here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 07:00 AM   #35
ma*spits
damagin dames

ma*spits grasshopper

This thread kinda makes me feel bad, cuz a couple years ago i did this to my current boyfriend.Things were going good, but something was holding me back, i still dont know, maybe I felt like i was missin out on things. So i backed off from him, told him I needed some space, bla bla. I know it hurt him, but he did back off, and after doin my thing for a while, i realized I wanted to be with him and that was it. So,kinda sounds like she's goin thru the same thing, if you really love her, just give her space she needs, try not callin her and see how long it takes her to call you. She'll miss you, and hopefully realize she doesnt want to jeopardize losing you.
ma*spits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:28 AM   #36
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper

Life is just fucked up sometimes. Sometimes you just don't know what to do. And sometimes it seems you just can't do anything. Just thinking and waiting and see what will happen... And maybe that's just the only solution sometimes. Just nothing and feeling fucked up...

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:47 AM   #37
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't be too passive. You'll end up wishing you took action earlier. If I were him I'd have dumped the broad and gotten with her 12 year old sis...
Old 06-30-2005, 09:12 AM   #38
arcane

arcane grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma*spits
This thread kinda makes me feel bad, cuz a couple years ago i did this to my current boyfriend.Things were going good, but something was holding me back, i still dont know, maybe I felt like i was missin out on things. So i backed off from him, told him I needed some space, bla bla. I know it hurt him, but he did back off, and after doin my thing for a while, i realized I wanted to be with him and that was it. So,kinda sounds like she's goin thru the same thing, if you really love her, just give her space she needs, try not callin her and see how long it takes her to call you. She'll miss you, and hopefully realize she doesnt want to jeopardize losing you.
I'm very glad to hear this - the possibility of this happening is the only reason I'm agreeing to be patient. And actually I haven't talked to her in a couple of days, which is the first time in months that that's happened, so I'm curious to see if she eventually calls or what. EDIT: By the way, how long did this go on for in your case? Weeks? Months?

Guardian - that's good advice too. I realize I have to keep perspective on things, and I think I've done a decent job of that so far. I know I'm strong on my own, and if this doesn't work out, I know I'll be fine in the scheme of things. But I do think it will be a shame if in fact I lose this.

Thanks again for all the feedback. (Jasper, I don't want to go to jail, so don't be offended if I don't take your advice.)

-Arcane

Old 06-30-2005, 09:14 AM   #39
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

I think u shud just keep on doin what ur doin at this stage, u got some good advice now u have to use it, i hope everythin works out for you man, good luck
Old 06-30-2005, 09:17 AM   #40
arcane

arcane grasshopper

Thanks.

-Arcane

Old 06-30-2005, 09:55 AM   #41
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcane

Thanks again for all the feedback. (Jasper, I don't want to go to jail, so don't be offended if I don't take your advice.)
That's a realistic thought of the present!!!!!!!!!
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 PM   #42
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In the meantime, don't try and think about her too much. Go and have fun at a strip club.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:56 PM   #43
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

i got an idea for ya

Finally grow some balls and sound off like u got a pair

If she wants to play games with ya

Play some bak at her

Become a man for gods sake

Bless, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:24 PM   #44
arcane

arcane grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
i got an idea for ya

Finally grow some balls and sound off like u got a pair

If she wants to play games with ya

Play some bak at her

Become a man for gods sake

Bless, 1
I'm afraid it's not that easy. I wish it was though...

-Arcane

Old 06-30-2005, 02:27 PM   #45
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

how is it not that simple

PLEASE TELL ME HOW ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE

BLESS, 1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote