news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-30-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
kylethegod

kylethegod grasshopper
Default No Said Date

Just wonderin if anyone knows why it says inside the no said nate album that the entire Wu Clan is featired on the album, but there no U-God on it...... aint that kinda weird?
kylethegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #2
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: No Said Date

U-god is on it........a little. I think he's on the chorus of.....................I forgot.
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:37 PM   #3
Weak

Weak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Weak Send a message via MSN to Weak

u-god aint nowhere in NSD i listened and listened... not golden bullet.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.
Weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:01 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its false advertising,

you might as well say that ODB was on the pillage cuz you can hear him singing "rock yo bodyyyy" in the background of "supa ninjas" or that Rza was on heavy mental cuz you can hear him talkin in the background of "science projects"

maybe its because they did the same thing with "we pop" saying ODB was on there when you cant hear him at all.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:10 PM   #5
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper

I think that same thing happend on Supreme Clientele. Masta Killa was supposently to be featured on Buck 50, but he wasnt it was only Ghostface, Cappadonna, Redman and Method Man.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:17 PM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

^^news to me.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-30-2005, 10:24 PM   #7
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
^^news to me.
unless I can't diferentiate their voices i cannot hear Masta Killa on the song, but in the booklet it says featuring Masta Killa
Old 06-30-2005, 10:25 PM   #8
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
^^news to me.
LOL
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:30 PM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

yeah it is funny cuz i just checked my booklet and MK is listed for that song. but there is no doubt he is not on that song.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:32 PM   #10
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

d0es it matter that much?

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:39 PM   #11
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

in the booklet it says for the song digi warfare "additional vocals by RZA and U-God".
Old 06-30-2005, 10:40 PM   #12
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper

Quote:
yeah it is funny cuz i just checked my booklet and MK is listed for that song. but there is no doubt he is not on that song.
hey no beef with you. They screwed up the tracklisting and false advertising. By the way can someone post me the right tracklisting.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:43 PM   #13
Ghost_Deini_
Banned!!!11

Ghost_Deini_ crouching tiger

in the hook you can hear 2 people talking... u god might thrown in there... rza also says something talking....
Old 06-30-2005, 10:53 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRazorsharp1
d0es it matter that much?
no, we're just discussing the subject at hand.
Old 07-01-2005, 02:58 AM   #15
halv

on digi warfare u-god says, "yeah, hit 'em hard," inbetween masta's verses but it's real quick and you can hardly hear it. right when this album came out i posted a thread under the name 'wis4udumb' calling out the people who held u-god to only 3 words on the whole album. but i know now it was probably golden arms himself who kept it to 3 words. peace & wu-tang forever