news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 01:19 PM   #16
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: RIP Wu-tang

R.I.P. O.D.B. Did we forget.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #17
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

im not being funny but why the fuk would a manager radomly make som shit up??
jus doesnt add up
Old 06-29-2005, 01:27 PM   #18
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Wu-Tang Clan is back stronger then ever.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:35 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutang 10304
im not being funny but why the fuk would a manager radomly make som shit up??
jus doesnt add up
i think he just exaggerated things to get people to tune in to watch wu-tang but even thats stupid cuz he has to know if stuff doesnt pan out people are gonna be pissed.

it happens all the time with sports athletes and their managers.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-29-2005, 01:36 PM   #20
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thPlanet
Wu-Tang Clan is back stronger then ever.
Yeah, but they are on a long vacation.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:40 PM   #21
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

http://s29.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=1AY5IY45B5Q6K1CKG8FRJQWORZ
Old 06-29-2005, 01:41 PM   #22
shadow_god
Veteran Member

shadow_god grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
i think he just exaggerated things to get people to tune in to watch wu-tang but even thats stupid cuz he has to know if stuff doesnt pan out people are gonna be pissed.

it happens all the time with sports athletes and their managers.
ringz said he knew what it was and it went down so which is which now?

lol
Old 06-29-2005, 01:41 PM   #23
kidwukungfu

kidwukungfu shaolin monk

rip wu tang u should be happy that rza gza ins and rae where on bet to pay repect to odb that was cool and dont sleep on rza or and of the tang members as far a new cd i think will be made but i dont it should be rushed like last 2 cds thats why forver was so hot they didint rush it let them take they time shit be hot wutang forever peace
Old 06-29-2005, 01:43 PM   #24
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

LOL, Thanks I wont forget.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:44 PM   #25
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwukungfu
rip wu tang u should be happy that rza gza ins and rae where on bet to pay repect to odb that was cool and dont sleep on rza or and of the tang members as far a new cd i think will be made but i dont it should be rushed like last 2 cds thats why forver was so hot they didint rush it let them take they time shit be hot wutang forever peace
Rza seems to be the only one that cares about the wu truthfully.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:47 PM   #26
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Hahahaha

You think i'm joking?
Old 06-29-2005, 01:47 PM   #27
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

until i hear some desiel shit.....i honestly have very low expectations from the wu now a days.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:50 PM   #28
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey
until i hear some desiel shit.....i honestly have very low expectations from the wu now a days.
What was the last good wu song you heard.

The last great wu songs I've heard was from the masta killa N Said Date mix tape.
Old 06-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwukungfu
word, they need to take their time and not worry about a bunch of impatient fans who want an album now and if they get it they'll say "i dont like it, its sounds rushed".
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-29-2005, 01:54 PM   #30
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
word, they need to take their time and not worry about a bunch of impatient fans who want an album now and if they get it they'll say "i dont like it, its sounds rushed".
Truthfully I can wait for a new wu tang album.........as long as 4 years after that I will get..............

GOOD LUCK WU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread