news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-14-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default the jacket

saw this movie last night, similar to butterfly effect and arrrhhhhhhhhh momento! dony darko that kinda stuff - shits kida freaky dudes been put into a mental hospital and they do these wierd experiments on him, get back at us on what you thort - there are alot of these kinda movies around these days but i think this is a great one.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #2
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Yeah..I enjoyed it.

I seen it a while ago, but I remember the good suspense and surprises.

it was a real nice flick.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #3
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

chea ive always been curious bout this flick
heard bout it when it was on DVD cause for some reason i aint ever seen it advertised when it was in theaters
Adrien Brody is a great actor

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:34 AM   #4
cmeadows

cmeadows crouching tiger

i thought it was a pertty cool flick. . .
cmeadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:49 PM   #5
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when he's getting druged up for the first time and they are draggin his ass down stairs - how freaky would that shit be, man handled then put into a urine soked straight jacket, i was actualy a bit tense when that shit happened. then those flashbacks visit him, thats done well with the zooming in on the eyes. great flick, gotta see it again.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote