news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-14-2006, 10:43 PM   #1
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz
Default Onimusha : Dawn Of Dreams

This shit is nice....Anyone have? If you do I'm stuck at a part where they say "put the numbers in order" on the lock. How do I get pass this?
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i played the first three, the first two had that survival horror feel to it, so i didn't like the third one all that much. my memory card's almost full of space too so i dunno if i'm gonna be playing anything new anytime soon.

but is this game more like onimusha 3 or 1/2?
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:20 PM   #3
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's all new...it still got some of the same things but it has expanded....it's great.....Brand new characters and story line....
Old 04-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #4
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

alright i might try this one out.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:49 PM   #5
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

This games awesome, if your still stuck at that bit you got to get the numbers for the password by going into the warehouses with pictures in them, (unless its a different part your talking about) theres a scroll that gives you instructions somewhere i think.

Im currently right at then end but im not continuing till i get to level 100 of the dark realm, which is supposedly hard as fuck and like 4 hours long

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 01:03 PM   #6
Bodega Pop Tartz

Yo Yo Yo I just beat that bitch ophelia, My people are on like level 45 what should I do.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #7
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

If you wanna go down the dark realm i advise finishing chapter 16 and going back visiting places to upgrade them and shit before trying to complete the dark realm.
I've tried it with only soki so far at level 100 armour and still got my ass kicked but at level 50 theres this sword excalibur which makes things alot easier if you go back and max it out but i still cant complete the dark realm, someone on this other forum said i should buy charon bells or something from the shop cause the bring you back to life and theres infinite of them at the shop so i guess ima do that before i try it again..

Old 04-25-2006, 04:07 PM   #8
Funk_Dock
Wu_gambino

Funk_Dock grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Funk_Dock

I played the 1st two, finished half of the 3rd one and got bored playin it. Just didnt have that factor that made me to complete it

maybe ill pick this one up

still standin tall
Funk_Dock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:37 AM   #9
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Anyone finished this game? I aint played it in a while cause i cant be assed going through the dark realm to get the best weapon, wondering if i have to do this with every character cus i dont wana carry on and then get my ass kicked.
Took me near 4 hours to get to level 75 and then i died, waste of a day