news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger
Default A look at Easter from The Two Babylons

Then look at Easter. What means the term Easter itself? It is not a Christian name. It bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven, whose name, as pronounced by the people Nineveh, was evidently identical with that now in common use in this country. That name, as found by Layard on the Assyrian monuments, is Ishtar. The worship of Bel and Astarte was very early introduced into Britain, along with the Druids, "the priests of the groves." Some have imagined that the Druidical worship was first introduced by the Phoenicians, who, centuries before the Christian era, traded to the tin-mines of Cornwall. But the unequivocal traces of that worship are found in regions of the British islands where the Phoenicians never penetrated, and it has everywhere left indelible marks of the strong hold which it must have had on the early British mind. From Bel, the 1st of May is still called Beltane in the Almanac; and we have customs still lingering at this day among us, which prove how exactly the worship of Bel or Moloch (for both titles belonged to the same god) had been observed even in the northern parts of this island. "The late Lady Baird, of Fern Tower, in Perthshire," says a writer in "Notes and Queries," thoroughly versed in British antiquities, "told me, that every year, at Beltane (or the 1st of May), a number of men and women assemble at an ancient Druidical circle of stones on her property near Crieff. They light a fire in the centre, each person puts a bit of oat-cake in a shepherd's bonnet; they all sit down, and draw blindfold a piece from the bonnet. One piece has been previously blackened, and whoever gets that piece has to jump through the fire in the centre of the circle, and pay a forfeit. This is, in fact, a part of the ancient worship of Baal, and the person on whom the lot fell was previously burnt as a sacrifice. Now, the passing through the fire represents that, and the payment of the forfeit redeems the victim." If Baal was thus worshipped in Britain, it will not be difficult to believe that his consort Astarte was also adored by our ancestors, and that from Astarte, whose name in Nineveh was Ishtar, the religious solemnities of April, as now practised, are called by the name of Easter--that month, among our Pagan ancestors, having been called Easter-monath. The festival, of which we read in Church history, under the name of Easter, in the third or fourth centuries, was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish Church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called Pasch, or the Passover, and though not of Apostolic institution, * was very early observed by many professing Christians, in commemoration of the death and resurrection of Christ.

* Socrates, the ancient ecclesiastical historian, after a lengthened account of the different ways in which Easter was observed in different countries in his time--i.e., the fifth century--sums up in these words: "Thus much already laid down may seem a sufficient treatise to prove that the celebration of the feast of Easter began everywhere more of custom than by any commandment either of Christ or any Apostle." (Hist. Ecclesiast.) Every one knows that the name "Easter," used in our translation of Acts 12:4, refers not to any Christian festival, but to the Jewish Passover.

The Two Babylons
Alexander Hislop

Chapter III
Section II
Easter
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 05:40 PM   #2
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

indeed

it should also be mentioned that all the familiar trimmings of easter are also of pagan origin

a magical rabbit or hare

dyed eggs

etc

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 05:04 AM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

indeed
ISHTAR eggs

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 05:26 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry Kephrem,
pheonician artifacts and symbols have been found in south west britian,.
and in other parts,

what was the name of the pheonician god?
what was the pheonician symbol of the sun? (st georges flag!!!)

the pheonicians penetraded heavily the uk..
but they are the same as the canaanites. the summarians.. the veneitians.. they just moved places and changed names.

peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-17-2006, 07:17 AM   #5
MoT

MoT grasshopper

posted in the :::::~News from around the World~::::: thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=16102&page=4

and i think it COULD correlate to what whats in this topic
Old 04-17-2006, 06:26 PM   #6
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
sorry Kephrem,
Why are you saying sorry here?

Quote:
pheonician artifacts and symbols have been found in south west britian,.and in other parts,
I too have come across similar information.

Quote:
what was the name of the pheonician god?
I want to say "El" or "Bel"(?)

Quote:
what was the pheonician symbol of the sun? (st georges flag!!!)
Looks like a cross on a white flag to me, where did you come across that St. Georges flag is the Phoenician symbol of the sun?

Quote:
the pheonicians penetraded heavily the uk..
True, this is established history.

Quote:
but they are the same as the canaanites. the summarians.. the veneitians..
Who were the "veneitians"?

Quote:
they just moved places and changed names.
True, but their origins were in the northern portion of the land called Palestine -- to my knowledge these later Phoenicians were not Canaanites (who inhabited that land for a time) but Israelites of so-called Afro-Asiatic (black) stock who established those colonies.

Last edited by Kephrem; 04-17-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:28 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

peace keph i aint got much time so ill build later

i have many books where, the pheonicians symbolise the sun with st georges cross ( the flag of england ) but im not sure it does.
all i know is.. the flag of england, is a pheonician symbol meaning that they control this little island
the pheonician origins to celts saxons and the brits. thats the name of the book! ill see if i got it on pdf i should do
umm
i meant Venicitians? bah sorry.. the ones in italy.. the black nobility..
the ones who setting up the bankinh system b4 they moved in to germany

im gonna have to start readin old ish again!
peace keph

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-24-2007, 01:49 AM   #8
Kephrem
Veteran Member

The people who rule the UK are not the descendents of the Phoenicians. The Phoenicians were black coming from the Middle East. That's why certian Illuminati today are calling themselves the ''Black Nobility''. (the original black nobles were the former lords of Europe in the Dark Ages) Some of that evidence is seen in the history of the Moors up in Spain, Italy, etc.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:58 AM   #9
Kephrem
Veteran Member

I upped this old post to say that Christ was born in the Springtime during the Feast of the Passover (Luke 2:42). Christ (who was a Israelite from out of the tribe of Judah, who today are known as the blacks or Afro-Americans) was not born in the dead of winter on December 25th.

Wintery conditions in Jerusalem

Quote:
Luk 2:8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
Christ was born during the time of year that shepherds could stay up AT NIGHT with their flock IN THE FIELD, which is NOT THE WINTER.

So how is it known (and taught by Gods true prophets) that Christ was born in the Spring?

It's because that whole chapter in Luke is all taking place during a specific time of year:

*from Mary just about ready to give birth (being ''great with child'') - Luke 2:5
*the taxing season of Rome Luke 2:1
*the main reason why they went to Jerusalem in the first place was the high holy day, that's why there ''was no room for them in a inn'' because Jews from all over were making holy pilgrimage's to Jerusalem
*the account of the family which is given exactly 12 YEARS LATER

This whole chapter was all during the time of year that the Passover was taking place, that's why it says this:

Quote:
Luk 2:41 Now his parents WENT TO JERUSALEM EVERY YEAR AT THE FEAST OF THE PASSOVER.

All this was happening during the Spring: Tax time, the Birth of Christ, the Passover, AND HIS BIRTHDAY EXACTLY 12 YEARS LATER.

The next verse:

Quote:
Luk 2:42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

Today also during the springtime there's another custom being celebrated which is falsely being attributed to the life of Christ and that's the Easter so-called holiday which also has its origin in ancient Babylonian customs, just as tommorows so-called Christmas holiday.

Last edited by Kephrem; 12-24-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:59 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The white man has always thru out history taking another's history and claiming it as his own. The illuminati claims that they have roots in Ancient Egypt, and Israel, etc. is just that--claims.

There is no real proof of them being offspring of such greatness except the history books in which they write their white supremist lies.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:02 AM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
I upped this old post to say Christ was born in the Springtime during the Passover. Christ (who was a Israelite from the tribe of Judah, who are black people) was not born in the dead of winter on December 25th. During the springtime there's another custom being celebrated which is also being falsely attributed to Christ and that's Easter which has its origin in Babylonian customs as Christmas does.

This is tru. Using the bible as a source ( I don't know exactly what verse) but when Mary is giving birth to Jesus, she retreats to a palms tree and sits under it. Feeling the pains of child birth, she pulls of the palm tree and there falls down some ripe fruit. Ripe fruit grows around spring or summer not the winter season. Which means Jesus was born around spring or summer.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 12-24-2007, 02:58 AM   #12
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Diggy check out the new info I added to my post.

So Christ was born in the spring, and he was a black baby boy born to a young black teenage woman, both of them being original Jews) long ago in the ancient middle east, over 2000 years ago. (yes they were in fact middle easterners, the geographical location/people ignorant American brutes love to hate and call ''towel heads'', who insult women that wear veils and long dresses)

Old 12-24-2007, 03:09 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

Yes I agree. I've seen a similar picture on the internet somewhere, forgot which site. Jesus was black! Yes. Ironic how some dumb fuck westeners who claim to be worshiping Jesus, a black semetic, but discriminate against semetics--arabs!

Also, hypocritical of westeners ( the anti-islamic ones) to go against the hijab, khamis, and other traditional arab items of clothes, but in their depictions of Mary and Jesus,etc. they wear the same clothes ( as the traditional muslims do!).

Hypocrites! They tell nothing but lies in their history books and white wash it.

Quote:

Old 12-24-2007, 03:36 AM   #14
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Today and tommorow the so-called Christian world will be reading from the Bible (or actually not reading at all) during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Mass's, but they probably won't be reading from the first chapter of the very last book of the Bible, being the book iof Revelation where it cleary states that Christ actually had WOOY HAIR (which is not the hair texture of the image that will be worshipped on December 25th) and that his feet (which is representative of his skin complexion, because no one is two toned) looked like brass, as if it had burned in a furnace. The tone and color of burnished brass is generally held to be like this:

So tomorrow billions worldwide will be looking at their TV sets to watch the (ex-Nazi Youth) Pope Benedict (whose Papal Coat of Arms depict Moors heads) praying towards a Renasaince painted image, or they will have that same image in their subconscious/conscious minds outside of their churches while their in the midst of their Bacchus-Saturnalian revelries. (i.e. spiritually they will have 666 in their foreheads; the Image to the Beast).

But we (who study and know the scriptures and research history beyond what they teach in the schools and so-called churches) know that Christ was a very dark skinned man because even in the first images painted of him in the 1st century that are still found inside the Catacombs of Rome (Italy) it reveals that the Jews there who became some of the first Christians painted him as having been of a rich dark brown complexion.

An ancient original painting of Christ from the underground Catacombs of Rome, Italy (notice that the painting is not in mint condition, some whitwashers, probably Jesuits, tried to distort the painting but could only lighten up the area of both thighs from their original dark brown color to a cinnamon brown tone, then it appears they opted to leave the calves and feet, like the face, in its original color......and only after dabbing the face with three obvious white blots!)

Last edited by Kephrem; 12-24-2007 at 04:29 AM.
Old 12-24-2007, 03:47 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)