0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #31
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,974
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Thanks
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #32
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,974
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

What non-white nation or people has interacted with whites and benefited positively?

Who's mandate is it (currently) that is toppling governments, creating unrest and civil war, and murdering countless civilians over land and oil?

Has Christianity helped liberate or suppress people of color?

__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Just because my views on Native American culture since colonialism aren't in line with other doesn't mean I dislike Native Americans.
Bottom line tho....Keph, sunny, you...your racist. You hate the white man. I don't hate any group. Thats just the truth.
call it what you want

but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

i feel he needs to be put into submission
he can be used
like a watch dog

he can be used like God uses the Devil
but he's out of control now
and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
you denying these truths proves us right

i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:55 PM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,974
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

It's a good thing whites r not reproducing that much.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:17 AM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,048
Rep Power: 118
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:25 AM   #36
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

lol dam

so lets create a holiday to celebrate the death of MLK

we'll tell the kids that this day April 4, 1968 was a great day that an enemy of the black race got slain and we should celebrate this day by hiding money in various public restrooms in toilets and that they (the kids) have to get the money before someone comes and flushes it down the toilet

if anyone brings up the fact that MLK got slain on this day, we'll tell them to not spoil the fun for the kids - to let them continue to believe the lie and mask truth and pass on the tradition
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:34 AM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,974
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
black white pagan christain i like easter, and what does it's origins matter if where not celebrating "paganism"


for this to have any relevence, every easter celebrater would have to secertly think in their mind "chuckle chuckle thees foolz think im celebrating christ..im really celebrating thor..chucklechuckle"

but they're not, they're thinking, this day is about christ..therefore that day is about christ.

Christmas is not about Jesus. Jesus was born during spring or summer not on Dec. 25. Christmas is about commercialism.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:39 AM   #38
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,854
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
call it what you want

but i don't hate the white man but i do despise the caucasian

i feel he needs to be put into submission
he can be used
like a watch dog

he can be used like God uses the Devil
but he's out of control now
and he has established a system thats contrary to nature itself
he takes everything thats natural and fucks it up to suit his own selfish wants

i don't blame every individual with white/pink skin for what was established and maintained and i know that all white people don't see the world the same - i feel like a broken record here
but the things we point out about the caucasian is 100% true
you denying these truths proves us right

i know that you are just afraid and want to change our views of these things because you fear wrath

but your fear proves to us that you are guilty or susceptible to being that which we title the devil

I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:16 AM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I think you are the one who is afraid. Afraid that what you have been taught is a lie. Don't worry, we all reach that point. Some continue on in denial, others embrace true wisdom and understanding.


lol ok


and what was it that i was taught ?
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:07 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,854
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.

Last edited by Olive Oil Goombah; 12-31-2007 at 01:09 PM.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #41
Kephrem
Veteran Member
 
Kephrem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 926
Rep Power: 13
Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger
Default

You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Last edited by Kephrem; 12-31-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,854
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
You're under the foot of God. God is black. Italians (white people) murdered His son. You were set up to serve as an example to all nations to what evil unchecked looks like on earth. Your destruction will be off the meter, that if it were told to everybody it would seem unbelievable. That's how some of us felt when it was told to our forefathers thousands of years ago that a lowlife, bum, caveman, faggot, fool, devil, a nobody would one day rule over us.

Hab 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for [I] will work a work in your days, [which] ye will not believe, though it be told [you].

Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with [that which is] not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with [those which are] not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
God is a black?? So you have met him?
Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:22 PM   #43
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter
 
WARPATH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Shadowland
Age: 33
Posts: 7,322
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 41
WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
LOL...so according to your view, were does your native american ass fit in all of this???? What do you consider yourself, since you break everything down into black and white and its so simple?
God is a black?? So you have met him?
Just admit your a fanatic. No different from Jimmy Swaggert, Bin Laden or Farrakhan.
And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

How so?
__________________
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:52 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,854
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
And you claim to have a better grip on reality?

How so?
I dont claim to know things that nobody knows. Im not here saying God is this color or these people are devils.
So in that sense, my grip on reality is knowing that there is no evidence that there even is a God...its all faith. Which is belief with no evidence basically.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #45
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,974
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Diggy, you conveniently only look at the past 500 to 1000 years. You forget the Islamic invasions in the Balkans, Italy and Spain. You forget how it was the Mongols who destroyed libraries, learning centers etc. The Asians of the darker peoples you all speak so highly of as brothers.

When Islam was at its peak, Christianity and Europe was in the Dark Ages. Open some history books, read every perspective from each side, like I have, and you will be able to realize why certain things happened.
But you won't. Because you are afriad you will be wrong. You have eachothers backs because its obvious this is an anti-'Caucasian' forum for the most part. And any attempt to define caucasian would be feeble.

I could see why you may be pissed off. The 'white' man is THE man. And the black man, Native american is under his foot so to speak. It angers you. you dont know how to deal with the humiliation, so you snap back in anger, and try to humiliate the white man in turn.
And all its really doing is angering two sides of bigots.
If I'm not part of the solution, I'm part of the problem?
What solution did you have in mind? Something along the line of the "Final Solution"??? Cuz thats the kind of beliefs you and your cohorts seem to me to possess.

Get real....wake up. Your wasting your time and everyone elses with this nonsense.

I am not looking between 500-1000 yrs, I am talking about all interactions the white man had with non-whites. From the beginning of the interaction of the white man and non-whites, the white man was learning knowledge from Africans and claiming it as his own ( Pythagorus for example ), burning down learning centers after he learned from them to keep us ignorant ( The Library of Halexandria), invading and establishing a caste system in India based on skin color ( among the Dravidians and to this day the darker indians get the worst jobs like cleaning up human excrement in the streets), etc. , etc. This is the beginning of his duplicity and devilishment according to "history".

I could go on and on, but no other "race" has done even close to what the white man has done on a consistant basis from the beginning of his interaction with non-whites til now. No matter how much u wanna compare Arabs, or Mongols to the white man there is no comparison, cuz what Arabs and Mongols did does not effect peoples lives psychologically, socially, economically, educationally, to this day like the white man negatively effects the non-whites consistently.

The actions of those Arabs/Mongols effected the people of those times, whereas the actions of the whiteman effect us still now.

Arabs did invade parts of Europe, but they did not destroy your language, enslave you, robb u of your culture, and put an effect on you that lasts hundreds of years. They simply ransacked your country and ruled it. Big difference!

U say I don't know how to deal with the humiliation of being under the white man's foot? The future will be revealed.

The solution is to not be part of the legacy of racism, oppression, white priviledge, "racial" discrimination, etc.

And even though some peeps from "the East" maybe considered Caucasian, when I say the white man I am only talking of those of European descent.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one