news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 04-18-2006, 09:54 AM   #1
The Last Clansman

The Last Clansman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to The Last Clansman Send a message via Yahoo to The Last Clansman
Default The official Wu-Tang Chamber Thread

All discussions relating to Wu-tang clan and affiliates should go in this thread.. If you make a new thread about wu-tang ... you will be banned...

lol... I swear these Official threads are corny... I'm looking at wu-tang chamber when Fishscale came out.. it's like there was no knew albums out... cause people weren't allowed to have any unique discussions about hte album...

the beauty of when a wu album came out..on Wtc.. was seeing how people get excited.. and have a bunch of different topics about it... of course it makes sense .. that we do not want 2 "fishscale vs. Grandmasters" thread... but if it's two different topics .. it should be in 2 different threads...

you can't even make a poll here... cause it's only one poll that matters... the poll they make on that Discussion thread... if you do .. the Almighty wu-tang mod army will move your shit...

I swear WTC is a new low... far from what 5 elements or WTD used to be..
Old 04-18-2006, 09:58 AM   #2
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

haha. you are not alone in feeling this way
Old 04-18-2006, 10:42 AM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

cant please everyone i guess
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Clansman
All discussions relating to Wu-tang clan and affiliates should go in this thread.. If you make a new thread about wu-tang ... you will be banned...

lol... I swear these Official threads are corny... I'm looking at wu-tang chamber when Fishscale came out.. it's like there was no knew albums out... cause people weren't allowed to have any unique discussions about hte album...

the beauty of when a wu album came out..on Wtc.. was seeing how people get excited.. and have a bunch of different topics about it... of course it makes sense .. that we do not want 2 "fishscale vs. Grandmasters" thread... but if it's two different topics .. it should be in 2 different threads...

you can't even make a poll here... cause it's only one poll that matters... the poll they make on that Discussion thread... if you do .. the Almighty wu-tang mod army will move your shit...

I swear WTC is a new low... far from what 5 elements or WTD used to be..
i agree with u 100%
these thread rules are stupid.
its starting to look like a chatroom.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #5
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
cant please everyone i guess
i know its hard to please everyone,but i really think this is a very bad thing.
we should have a poll or something.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:57 AM   #6
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the reason these threads were made was to stop all the congestion of threads that were about one album. there used to a thread dedicated to every song on the album and then various people making threads saying how they thought an album was great.

its not a permanent thing either. once the discussions die down the threads are taken down.

no one is stopping anyone from expressing their feelings on the album. it just keeps the forum from getting cluttered up with useless threads.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 04-18-2006, 11:32 AM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17288

get in here and vote if you dont like the official threads.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:34 AM   #8
The Last Clansman

Send a message via AIM to The Last Clansman Send a message via Yahoo to The Last Clansman

come on.. who doesn't like Freedom....
Old 04-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #9
The Last Clansman

Quote:
the reason these threads were made was to stop all the congestion of threads that were about one album. there used to a thread dedicated to every song on the album and then various people making threads saying how they thought an album was great.

its not a permanent thing either. once the discussions die down the threads are taken down.

no one is stopping anyone from expressing their feelings on the album. it just keeps the forum from getting cluttered up with useless threads.

what happens if i wanna make a poll that has to do with Fishscale?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

what poll do you have in mind?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:52 AM   #11
The Last Clansman

Quote:
what poll do you have in mind?
any poll related to fishscale.. like a favorite song on the album and such.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #12
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

we cant have clutter in the forums, theyre too important for that
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:24 PM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

go and vote
Old 04-18-2006, 12:34 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Clansman
any poll related to fishscale.. like a favorite song on the album and such.
like i said, its not a permanent thing. when the conversation dies down the threads will be unsticked and people can post what they want on the subject.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:38 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont like official threads either...but the forum cant always be moderated my way....Id probably end up doing the same thing. Then you need to judge which threads to merge and what are good. threads that say "Fishscale is dope son" would likely get merged.

It is true, you arent the first to file this complaint. The best solution we have is to make a temperary special feature forum for Fishscale above the wu chamber in its own section.

That thread was the only solution without making anything new....I wanted to make a similar thread about the favourite track for my own curiosity. The traffic this forum gets these days, we never really needed to make a temporary forum for a release.

I suggested (with LHX) this last week, but I dont know if admins are going to proceed with this...its kinda late now but it might be still worth while. I think 36chambers might do it later on this week since he did mention he was going to make another forum (unrelated).

After that after every major wu album release (such as OB4CL2), a temperary special feature forum will be made upon its release.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote