news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-19-2006, 01:51 AM   #1
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk
Default Lost

anyone watch lost in here?
that show is so fuckin ill!
their gonna try n fight the others... crazy shit!
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:50 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

That's the only show on TV I watch, besides Charlie Rose, (no cable)

You caught up on all the episodes?
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:51 AM   #3
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

i havent missed 1
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 04-19-2006, 03:06 AM   #4
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word up, are you talking about previews then? I've seen every episode as well. I knew the war was comin' but is it about to happen like, Right Now, next episode, type shit? Wonder wtf Michael has been up to? Don't know if they were tryin to do an exchange, if he just escaped, or if he's just been wanderin around in the wild like a crazy ass.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:13 AM   #5
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
word up, are you talking about previews then? I've seen every episode as well. I knew the war was comin' but is it about to happen like, Right Now, next episode, type shit? Wonder wtf Michael has been up to? Don't know if they were tryin to do an exchange, if he just escaped, or if he's just been wanderin around in the wild like a crazy ass.
i think what happend was they were tryin to do an exchange so they threw him out into the jungle and said scream till they find u. now micheals gonna tell em they aint heavily armed and all that shit... so ITS ON. i duno i tihnk next episodes gonna be them getin armed n shit. its gonna be sick tho. yea i missed the last episode and i just watched it cuz i taped it. and ya i was talkin bout the previews. shit is ognna be SICK!
"
Old 04-19-2006, 03:16 AM   #6
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

i too am a lost junkie...that last episode with Hurley was weird and also weird that Abby (?) was in the psych ward too.
i think this week is a re-run.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:17 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

I downloaded it from itunes and they don't show the previews on 'em. I never know what's coming next and I'm in class on Weds nights. The Others is fuckin ruthless though. They better fo' real be ready with that shit or mothafuckas is gonna Die! Does the dude they got locked up remind u of Kevin Spacey? Fucka is on some straight seven shit.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:19 AM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizy
i too am a lost junkie...that last episode with Hurley was weird and also weird that Abby (?) was in the psych ward too.
i think this week is a re-run.
you missed the last episode girl. You might not want to read too much more of this thread. Fare warning kinda thing. peace
Old 04-19-2006, 03:28 AM   #9
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Thanks for the warning but I was just simply speaking about the episdoe prior to the last one. I saw the last one where Jack & Kate go the place where the "others" drew the line and they had the flash backs of Rose with her cancer healing and what not. Trust me, im a Lost nerd.

dude in the cage does a spacey thing going on a bit though.
Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:38 AM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

ohh shit, I got you. I just misread your post. You an emotional person? I know that last episode probably bringin tears to ya eyes right? I know they had my girl like that.
Old 04-19-2006, 03:45 AM   #11
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

this show is fuckin nuts
"
Old 04-19-2006, 03:47 AM   #12
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Yeah I love this show, I'm from the UK but these days I watch more US television than UK television, crazy! Whatever happened to the classic British sitcoms? *sheds a tear*

No episode tonight because the last episode (ever! ) of Alias is on in America. Next week it's a catch-up special episode, nothing new in it but might give a clue of what's to come. Then the week after it's a new episode, followed by the final 3 in consecutive weeks. So no new episode till May 3rd.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #13
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

i was wondering how long itd be until a lost thread.

dam everyone loves that shit at my skool always hearing people talkin about it

seems an alright program but i am shit at watching series cos u always have to wait for next week then i jus miss it all the time an when i finaly ctach it again i dotn ahve a clue whats going on (ha yeh u can prob tell i dont watch much tv)

so yeh never really got into it though
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #14
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Yeah i watch show, its good.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #15
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutang 10304
i was wondering how long itd be until a lost thread.

dam everyone loves that shit at my skool always hearing people talkin about it

seems an alright program but i am shit at watching series cos u always have to wait for next week then i jus miss it all the time an when i finaly ctach it again i dotn ahve a clue whats going on (ha yeh u can prob tell i dont watch much tv)

so yeh never really got into it though
cop season 1 on dvd... rent it or suntin u can watch a ll of em
or download em
"