news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #16
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Yo, Lost is banannas - if you've never watched it rent the DVD's or somethin to get the full effect of this soon to be classic.

It's on tonight @ 9pm EST on abc.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:36 AM   #17
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Yo, am I the only one who thinks that micheal shit is weird. I mean jack force a trade then all of a sudden michael comes out. Then in the preview he goes they are not that armed.

Bullshit, I really think the creators are geniuses. C'mon, michael saying they are not that armed. You know something is wrong. I wont be surprised if Michael made a deal with the others (they promised) to get his son back, and is faking the whole shit. He is luring them into a trap. The others are gonna kicked their ass. You know they fucking armed. They been on that fucking island for mad long with other hatches that probably have mad guns. Michael really thinks he's gewtting his son back, but he's fucking the losties over. He doesn't care about them. He just wants his son back.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:16 AM   #18
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
Yo, am I the only one who thinks that micheal shit is weird. I mean jack force a trade then all of a sudden michael comes out. Then in the preview he goes they are not that armed.

Bullshit, I really think the creators are geniuses. C'mon, michael saying they are not that armed. You know something is wrong. I wont be surprised if Michael made a deal with the others (they promised) to get his son back, and is faking the whole shit. He is luring them into a trap. The others are gonna kicked their ass. You know they fucking armed. They been on that fucking island for mad long with other hatches that probably have mad guns. Michael really thinks he's gewtting his son back, but he's fucking the losties over. He doesn't care about them. He just wants his son back.
word yo... thats a crazy prediction... so crazy... it could be truee
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:48 AM   #19
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

^Shit carry that one step further, the Other's would betray Michael and then kill him anyways. Walt's got physic abilities and is too powerful mentally for them to ever trade him. One way or another that shit is gonna be wild.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:34 AM   #20
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Lost is fucking dope but....

24 >>>> Lost

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:49 AM   #21
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I've heard that from others but never watched it just cause I like to limit my addictions. I do know that the president is the enemy in the series which is pleasing to know that art is imitating life. Maybe getting the people subconsciencly ready for what has to happen.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:37 PM   #22
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztradamus
Lost is fucking dope but....

24 >>>> Lost
yea i duno bout that. i find them equal. i dont really watch much tv but ive never missed and episode of lost, 24, family guy, or dave chappelle
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Old 04-20-2006, 04:33 PM   #23
Grongle
Young Granger

Grongle grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Grongle Send a message via MSN to Grongle

lol onli wached it a couple of time , liked that fat guy
Old 04-21-2006, 11:40 AM   #24
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

o shit i jus remeberd this

my mate told me that lost is based on a book is this true???

and also

says that lost is set in Purgatory or som shit is this true?

could u please say if u know and if possible add som proof

cos my 2 mates having a bet on this shit and i might join in if i know ima win haha (i dont wtach lost much so dont really know)

so yeh any helps good

thanks
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:53 AM   #25
Visionz
The People's Champ

none of those assumptions have been proven to be definetly true that you're talkin about. Honestly, if that's what the bet is on, it may been seasons latter before that bet is ever decided. You better off rollin dice or some shit.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:23 AM   #26
Visionz
The People's Champ

I just watched this last episode. That shit was crazy.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:54 AM   #27
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

yo tha last episode was nuts... michael???? wTF!!?!? i knew something was up when he said they were savages... we KNOW their not savages cuz of the make up and costumess they found. i cant believe he shot em... hurleys prob gonna commit suicide now. and the purgatory thing is false the producers came out and said it was a wrong assumption after a lota ppl started talkin bout it
"
Old 05-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #28
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

^^I cant believe it either. He shot himself in the arm to make it seem like the other guy did the killing.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 03:27 PM   #29
Visionz
The People's Champ

and now the Lost are really gonna wanna see some blood but you know that those Others have a lot more guns....it's a set-up to get wet-up
Old 05-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #30
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AAAAHHHH, you peeps talkin about episode 20... i havent seen that yet MAAAN

ima put it on disk tonight.. yeh im english season 2 is just being aired, but i HAD to dload them..