news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #31
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHAT ABOUT THAT BITCH THAT WAS IN HURLEY'S MENTAL GROUP.. hmmm, just his imagination you rekon? lol.. Dave was a sicko!
Old 05-06-2006, 02:37 PM   #32
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
....it's a set-up to get wet-up

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 05:28 PM   #33
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

thehansofoundation.org

This is the new lost hanso site. This shit is freaky as hell. When you sign up for a for news letters the password is: breaking strain.

Dont forget to say hi to joop.

Lost the best show on television.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Last edited by Icurus; 05-06-2006 at 05:38 PM.
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #34
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Thanks

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:28 PM   #35
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Did yall catch the last episode of Lost? Shit is gonna be wild!!!!!
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:46 PM   #36
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

yes I did, and I'm proud to say.......I FIGURED IT OUT!!!:

This is all just another Jigsaw Killah puzzle. Think about it, Zep the main leader, is deceiving everybody. Jigsaw wants people to sacrifice something they care about to see the meaning and value of life. Like Michael had to sacrifice all his friends to escape with his son. Lost=Saw 2.5

CASE CLOSED

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 11:57 PM   #37
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

i wont read that post just incase^

im just downloading ep 23 now.

i liked this season more, bit slow but so was the 1st season.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:36 AM   #38
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
yes I did, and I'm proud to say.......I FIGURED IT OUT!!!:

This is all just another Jigsaw Killah puzzle. Think about it, Zep the main leader, is deceiving everybody. Jigsaw wants people to sacrifice something they care about to see the meaning and value of life. Like Michael had to sacrifice all his friends to escape with his son. Lost=Saw 2.5

CASE CLOSED
WTF?!!!!??? seriously, wtf are you talking about. Lost and Saw dont even mix dumb ass. Zep, I didn't know the leader of the others was named Zep. Anyway, who cares about his name, did you not understand the plot of lost. They kind of tell you in the season finale. The show is really focused around Desmond; and its ex-girl knows about the island, but needs that clock to hit zero so she can pinpoint the island and save his ass. Somehow, with all the money and resources she has, she found out where he was, or whats going on. Remember she told him early in the episode that she can find him wherever he goes. Plus her dad, Widmore funds the hanso foundation.

So, she must of found out what her dad was doing and now she going to rescue him, since she pinpointed the electro magnetic field when locke didnt push the button.

The plot of lost is confusing, now we have more question, why does a statue have 4 toes? Where is the island exactly? Is Walt compromise and will ultimately destroy his father? And who are the others? Since they are not savages or natives. They are experimental scienctist funded by the hanso foundation and the dharma initiative. Final question, Charlie? There is definitely something wrong with him. I mean he acted weird after the emp went off and pretended like nothing happen. Did he set up Locke, Eko, and Desmond? Maybe? Watch the episode again carefully, Charlie is definitely not the Charlie we think he is.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 04:06 AM   #39
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Ya'll...I've watched some pirate D.V.D.s of lost; they abit fucked up, but I get the general idea. It's supposed to be on channel 4 on a sunday at ten, yeah?
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:53 AM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Does the dude they got locked up remind u of Kevin Spacey? Fucka is on some straight seven shit.
And the Usual Suspects....Zeb's real name................ Keyser Sozsey, muahaahaaahaaa
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 11:50 AM   #41
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Wowzers. Possible spoilers ahead...

DESMOND AND LOCKE; The best partnership ever? They were sooo sweet. Desmond's past was nothing like I thought, for one I was convinced his wife would be Jack's. Still, that was ace.

WIDMORES; I urge you all to buy Bad Twin and piss about with this Hanso Foundation website. http://lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=37617 will guide you through it. I lost interest but I think everyone will be less confused after it.

LIBBY; How on earth...? I can't see what's happening with her. Her time-line seems fucked up big time. She talked to Desmond about 3 or 4 years before the crash. Hurley was in the hospital about that long ago - everyone's past usually relates to that time.

HENRY; The best fucking character EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. I really do want his babies. Could anyone control themselves as he was slowly revealed to be HIM? Ahhh. I love him(in a hetrosexual way of course)

JACK, SAWYER, KATE; Why are they wanted? Jack's the only good one there. He's a miracle worker (let's move on to series 3 theories), he has the power of Jesus healing people. Sawyer and Kate are murderers.... or at least misunderstood murderers. How are they good people? Are they good people?

HURLEY; Poor Hurley, rejected by yet another woman.

MICHAEL; Why free him? The jammy little bastard. My train of thought through that scene... "They're going to take Michael aswell....they're going to shoot Michael..... they're going to kidnapp Michael on the boat.... shit, Walt's going to be that black woman on the boat... nah, they'll blow up the boat.... oh fuck off".

TOM; Put the beard back on before 'Henry' kicks your ass.

THE HATCH; Right. Weren't they some of the coolest scenes? The whole magnet drama, inside and out?

I'm thinking at the moment Penny knows her dad has links to Hanso. She knew Dharma wanted Des on that island. She knew it was to do with electromagnetism.

Oh I don't know. I'm too simple to work it out. I'm going to read Bad Twin. The whole story is about the Widmores and Hanso foundation accusations, I guess it could help.

Oh, and anyone who doesn't like Lost. You're STUPID!
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 02:27 PM   #42
Wu-tang Fan
Veteran Member

Wu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken mastaWu-tang Fan drunken masta

Hey, you know what really annoys me? They treating those other human beings as their enemies...although for some stupid reason that gay lord Jack(off) doesn't like to admit it, his people and him could really use the so called "others" help. Instead of following their primitive instinct of thinking that everyone they don't know about is their enemy.
Wu-tang Fan is offline   Reply With Quote