news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 12-28-2015, 11:44 AM   #1
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default check two diss

check two I'll wreck u n straight disrespect u u wet yout u r a dog a pet cool lyrically sick as well as mentally so talk about ma diagnosis I know Wat you do with those lips ur gay kid no one cares about ur fat n chubby hoe gifs we'll leave this to a vote bitch I deliver this prognosis explosive u know this. I got an obsession wid girls from Philippines but u dream of getting peed on by Mr guillotine thinkin ur winning in life wen u feel his streams loud screams as u get dp'd on Christmas eve. Nuff tears ur gonna shed I know ur in mirror with a fez
I leave u n yours dead I kill em all dread n snack on em all like cornbread u'll need paramedics for messing with this schizophrenic I said it n now suggesting that u dead it run credits

Last edited by D.projectile; 12-28-2015 at 12:24 PM.
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:54 AM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
u wet yout u r a dog
das racist

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:15 PM   #3
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Wat ethnicity is check two?

Old 12-28-2015, 12:17 PM   #4
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what ethnicity are you?

Old 12-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #5
D.projectile

black

Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 PM   #6
D.projectile

(high yella)

Old 12-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #7
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

I'm more of an old yeller

Old 12-28-2015, 12:31 PM   #8
D.projectile

u know what high yellow is right. I would upload a pic but I don't know how to. I'm that stupid unfortunately haha

Old 12-28-2015, 12:52 PM   #9
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
u know what high yellow is right
obviously

Old 12-28-2015, 12:57 PM   #10
D.projectile

I wanna upload a pic on gen chat pics thread just for the fuck of it but I don't know how to

Old 12-28-2015, 01:11 PM   #11
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

upload a pic from your computer via tinypic.com

then paste the [IMG] ... [IMG] it gives you into your post

Old 12-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #12
D.projectile

ok cheers fella. I may be the subject of schizo n meds memes if I do though haha. dam

Old 01-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #13
knewmucus
No Father to my stench

knewmucus drunken mastaknewmucus drunken masta
Default ffffff

that was heartwarming D-Pro!!!!!!

"I know ur in mirror with a fez" hahahaha
Old 01-11-2016, 06:47 AM   #14
D.projectile

peace know hahaha

Old 03-14-2016, 07:24 PM   #15
project trillogic
PRODIGAL SUN

project trillogic grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
what ethnicity are you?
im like half german and half norwegin with a small bit of indian but i have blond hair and blue eyes and im about to spit some shit i just noticed the challenge ;P sweet finally something to do i grew up battleing people on aol chat rooms but chat rooms are dead and that was a long time ago!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
I find his posts interesting

one last reminder, almost every new song ive released has been remixed atleast once and they started out kinda amature but now ive found perfection.

of my 28 surviving released songs, "time travel" is my favorite one btw. also, it is not the original version i released.........
project trillogic is offline   Reply With Quote